We were looking for something near the Naval Base in Pensacola but wanted to stay near the highway for a 1-night stop on a longer trip. This hotel was very convenient to the highway, but it took us a while to get the the museum on base.
We were excited to find 2 queen beds for our family as two-bed rooms in this price range usually have doubles. Everything was very clean, and the temperature was comfortable and easy to adjust.
I'm typically not a fan of hotel breakfast buffets, but there was a good variety. There were hot offerings, including a waffle (or pancake?) maker, and the requisite carbohydrates. The kitchen staff working the buffet were very friendly and attentive also.
Will definitely stay there again!
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Blue Angel Hotel
- Best Western Plus Blue Angel Hotel Pensacola
- Best Western Pensacola
- Pensacola Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brand new interior corridor property with easy access to Interstate 10. Offering Deluxe Hot Breakfast, Free High Speed Internet, Business Center, Fitness Center, Swimming Pool, Food Store, Meeting Room, Outdoor Picnic Area, Guest Laundry. Offered in all rooms, Microwaves, Refrigerator, Coffee Pots, Hairdryers, Iron/Ironing Boards, 32 Inch TVs w/Cable and HBO, 2 phones. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Best Western, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Blue Angel Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.