We didn't see any Blue Angels but... really enjoyed our stay. It's been a few years since I have stayed at a Best Western & I was pleasantly surprised to find such a great property.
Check in was fast & friendly. We had a room on the 2nd floor and was super clean. Bed was comfortable, free internet was great plus a flat screen tv is always great!
Breakfast in the morning was good -- staff was very friendly & made sure the food was kept hot and refilled quickly.
We realized about an hour after we got back on the road that we left our pillows in the room -- we called and they said they would save them for us to pick up when we returned the next week. We stopped by and were SO HAPPY that our pillows were waiting for us "as promised".
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Blue Angel Hotel
- Best Western Plus Blue Angel Hotel Pensacola
- Best Western Pensacola
- Pensacola Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brand new interior corridor property with easy access to Interstate 10. Offering Deluxe Hot Breakfast, Free High Speed Internet, Business Center, Fitness Center, Swimming Pool, Food Store, Meeting Room, Outdoor Picnic Area, Guest Laundry. Offered in all rooms, Microwaves, Refrigerator, Coffee Pots, Hairdryers, Iron/Ironing Boards, 32 Inch TVs w/Cable and HBO, 2 phones. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Best Western, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Blue Angel Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.