“Good fresh seafood, excellent service and drink specials.” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
San Diego, California
“Good fresh seafood, excellent service and drink specials.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013 via mobile

I ate at almost every seafood place in Pensacola and this is one of my favorites. The food tastes fresh and you can actually order something not fried. Drinks specials were affordable and delicious. Our server was great. The restaurant is new and has a great atmosphere. Highly recommend.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

82% Recommend
Pensacola, Florida
“Disappointed in Service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

I would like to say that I love dining at Bonefish Grill and my previous dining experience was great in other states. This was my first visit to the Pensacola Bonefish. I was working in Colorado the last 2 years and had the pleasure of eating at the Loveland and Denver restaurants. The food was excellent and so was the service. We arrived at 6:20 on Saturday night and were not seated until 7:45. The restaurant is small and I would highly suggest making a reservation. As we waited, others were seated ahead of us that came in behind us.After waiting for an hour and a half we were seated by the kichen door. It had to be the worst table in the restaurant. I was treating a friend and wanted to go somewhere nice. This was the wrong place and night to eat here. I had the grilled salmon and it was excellent. The food is always perfect in this chain. Our waitress was nice really and tried to cheer us up because she new that we were not so happy with the wait and poor seating. About 30 minutes later an elderly man in his eighties seated behind us passed out and the fire department came rushing in the restaurant and he was taken away. I would never, ever return to this restaurant for any reason. I started tio say something to the manager but after the incident with the older man we just wanted to leave and never return.

• Visited January 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Chicago
“Very, Very Popular”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2012

First and most important is the Bang Bang Shrimp. Beyond that food is average. House salad was wilted and soggy. Asked that fish be cooked thru, came out rare. Server was always in a rush. Very busy, long wait for table. Go for drink and Bang Bang ~ skip dinner.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Houston, Texas
“Unexpected treat!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2012

After being stranded an extra night in Pensacola, we decided to find a restaurant to have dinner. We came upon Bonefish and were thrilled to discover the food was excellent! We loved the calamari and the desserts...but overall everything we had was worth the price!

• Visited June 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
pensacola, florida
“Good food at a reasonable price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

Good food at a reasonable price. Liked the crab cakes.
But when the weather is cool outside be sure to bring a sweater because the restaurant is always cold and we eat there often so it's just a one time thing. Also the choice of their piped in music is really sorry. I don't know how to describe it but it's raspy and intrusive.

• Visited November 2012