“Great place to rest your head” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Pensacola W I-10

Save Saved
You added Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Pensacola W I-10 to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Pensacola W I-10
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   130 Loblolly Lane, SE Quadrant, Pensacola, FL 32526   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #14 of 60 hotels in Pensacola
Houston, Texas
“Great place to rest your head”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2012

Nice property on I10. Clean rooms, good breakfast and great polite staff. We stopped driving back from Orlando. We had a room with a jacuzzi tub.

Room Tip: Try Rockfish. Great BANG BANG Shrimp!
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
pnsfl, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Pensacola W I-10, responded to this review, April 10, 2012
We are soo glad that you enjoyed your stay. The Jacuzzi rooms are certainly relaxing, We strive to make sure there is a variety of items available for our guests to help them get their morning started, therefore, we are pleased to hear that you enjoyed the breakfast before you got back on the road to continue your travels. We would be honored to have you back as guests the next time you are in the area. Thank you again for being a valued guest.

82 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Columbus, Georgia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2012

Stayed at this Holiday Inn with my mother. The hotel is in super location with quick access to I-10 and restaurants. The staff is friendly and rooms are very clean. Great breakfast.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
pnsfl, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Pensacola W I-10, responded to this review, March 24, 2012
Ms. Jacqueline,

On behalf of the Holiday Inn Express Management and Staff, I would like to express our gratitude towards you for staying with us and letting others know of your great experience. It is our duty to make sure that ALL guests are comfortable and accommodated accordingly during there stays. We are glad that both you and your family had a great visit with us. We definitely hope you give us the honor of having you as guests the next time you are in the area.

Gratefully,
Ashley Dupree, Front Office Manager
San Diego, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2012

Happy all around. Will be back again! Right next to a Ruby Tuesday which made eating out very convenient...

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
Thank you very much for chosing to stay with us during your visit to the Pensacola area. It is our top priority to make sure that all of our guests get the Premium Holiday Inn Express experience from the moment they check in at the front desk as well as with other members of our staff that ensure quality & comfort in the rooms. I am glad that you were no exception to that standard. On behalf of Holiday Inn Express Pensacola I-10 W, thank you again for staying with us during your visit to the panhandle. We look forward to having you as guests sooner than later.

Thanks again,
Holiday Inn Express Pensacola I-10 W Management & Staff
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2012

We stay at Holiday Inn Express throughout the country because we know that we get consistent quality. We love the hot breakfast. On our business trips we tend to be on the move. At Holiday Inn Express we know we will get a good hot breakfast that will be ready when we need it. This location is no exception. Breakfast is awesome. The staff is kind and friendly. Throughout the staff has been extremely helpful. I always have a great experience. The rooms are clean with new bedding. There is a 42" flat screen HD TV in the room which is awesome. I enjoy my sports as much as watching movies. For me the pool is great. It is nice and warm. I get in and swim and swim and swim. The pool is so nice I make it a point to include swimming each day I am here. Oh and the business center is quaint and complete. I left my laptop at home, but ended up not needing it. My business trip got extended several days and I was without my laptop. No problem. The business center computer had the essential tools I needed to work. Again for business or pleasure Holiday Inn Express is an awesome place to stay and specifically the Loblolly Lane location is unbeatable. Without question anytime I stay in this area it will be at this Holiday Inn Express.

Room Tip: I stayed here a few times and all the rooms were great.
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for your kind words. We are glad that we were able to accommodate you during your stay. We are glad that you were able to utilize all of the ammenities during your stay. We hope you will make us your first choice the next time you are in the Pensacola, FL area.

Holiday Inn Express Management & Staff
Panama City, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2012

For the last three years, we have chosen to stay at the Holiday Inn Express Pensacola (Loblolly Lane) whenever my children's baseball or soccer teams are playing in the area. Due to its convenient location, courteous service, clean and spacious rooms, and group discounts, it has always been a positive experience. As team manager, I typically reserve the block of rooms. Loretta and Raj always contact me promptly regarding group rates, and they are extremely helpful in helping set up our reservation blocks. They go above and beyond--this past weekend, a couple of my parents had forgotten to book. When Loretta realized this, she contacted me before the booking deadline so that I was able to make sure all our of team members made their reservations.

I have to commend the hotel staff for their exceptional customer service this past weekend. The soccer team had to leave for the field by 6:45 am on Sunday morning. I mentioned this to the night desk clerk so that they would be expecting a hungry soccer team early in the morning for breakfast. He told me that the hot breakfast was typically available starting at 7:00 am, but the cold items would definitely be out for us. I communicated this to my team, and we got up a little bit early expecting to have to go across the street to Hardees for breakfast before the big game. Instead, the staff had a full hot breakfast prepared (eggs, bacon,sausage, biscuits, sausage gravy--the works.) The entire team was able to eat a filling hot breakfast before hitting the field.

We are looking forward to our return visit in April as we once again hit the soccer fields. We know it will be another positive experience at this property.

Room Tip: The two queen bed suites with a pullout sofa are very roomy and comfortable!!
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
It was an honor to be the hotel of choice for your team during the first weekend of March. The kids were a joy to our staff. I am glad we were able to accommodate your needs during this stay as we have in the past. Each time you all return, we try to make the experience even better than before. We thank you for your loyalty to our hotel when you're in our area. It is always a pleasure to have you as our guests.

Thankfully,

Holiday Inn Express Management & Staff
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2012 via mobile

I originally booked a weekend stay at the Microtel across the street for half the price. When I arrived at 2 am I found out why. There was no way I was going to stay there after I saw the room so I started a search for any available rooms close by. The night clerk welcomed me in and got me the best rate possible even though she knew I was desperate. The rooms were really nice and the breakfast was the best complimentary breakfast ever. They could have charged for it and I would have eaten there. The only small problem was I woke up one morning with a cockroach in my bed but I think it may have hitched a ride from the Microtel. This is where I will be staying from now on.

• Stayed July 2011
MS
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2011

We had 2 rooms for several nights at this location the week of Thanksgiving and were quite pleased with the staff and accommodations.

The front desk staff, cleaning staff and breakfast staff were all very polite. Breakfast consists of the usual .. lots of high carb items (cereal, toast, bagels, pancakes, muffins, cinnamon rolls, etc.), but they also offer scrambled eggs, bacon, yogurt, sausage, and sausage gravy. One day they even had bananas.

The ONLY complaint we had about the breakfast spread was regarding the cinnamon rolls. They were hard and crusty, not soft and moist like at most locations. I don't know if they were old or just not being heated slightly PRIOR to being placed under the lamps. We asked for "fresh" ones one morning but were told she couldn't bring out more until the current tray was empty. It was 15 minutes until she closed up the breakfast area so, of course, it didn't happen.

We found Evelyn (front desk staff), particularly charming and helpful. She also managed to catch a (large) error on our bill and got it sorted out BEFORE we saw it. Excellent job on her part!!

Around check-in time, they offer fresh-baked Otis Spunkmeyer cookies (yummy!!!!) and on 2 nights they had a happy hour type thing going on with snacks and beverages. We did not attend but it looked nice.

This hotel is located right next door to a Ruby Tuesday on one side and a Burger King on the other side. Directly across the street is a McDonald's, Hardee's and a Cracker Barrel. You won't go hungry, that's for sure. Walmart is 10 minutes down the road, as well as CVS, Walgreen's and several other stores for those "late-night" runs on forgotten items.

The only reason I cannot give this location 5 stars is because it is located in a high transient area. Of course, most hotels located just off the interstate and at a large intersection often have a high transient rate. This being stated, we NEVER felt unsafe. The transients tend to sleep in the woods under the overpass and panhandle at the intersection by day.

Great staff, great beds, very nice pool area, standard-fare breakfast, big-screen tv's in the rooms, beautiful lobby and convenient location for everything. Don't pass this one by!!!!

Room Tip: Third floor is great; you can't hear any of the usual noises ... tv's, children running over...
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled with family

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Pensacola W I-10? Share your experiences!