“Great value for the price” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn & Suites Pensacola I-10 North at University Town Plaza

You added Hampton Inn & Suites Pensacola I-10 North at University Town Plaza to your Saves list
Hampton Inn & Suites Pensacola I-10 North at University Town Plaza
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   7050 Plantation Road, Pensacola, FL 32504   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Double HHonors Points
Ranked #4 of 61 Hotels in Pensacola
San Diego, California
“Great value for the price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013 via mobile

Only stayed one night. Room was HUGE for a 2 queen 1 sofabed studio. Gave us a chance to spread out a bit when relaxing. Also requeated wxtra towels erc and they brought them up to the room quickly.
Really no complaints! Would stay in again.

• Stayed July 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Quincy,, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

My family and I stayed only one night at this hotel but the staff was great! Check in was fast, the staff was very helpful and friendly. Room was clean. Breakfast was delicious! Would definitely stay again!

Jacksonville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

I love this Hampton Inn. I picked this Hampton Inn because it's close to where my family stay in Pensacola. I have stayed in this hotel more than five times. Each time I've stayed, I never experienced any problems. The housekeepers are very friendly and helpful.The breakfast is good for the price I paid for the room. To describe my stay I would say that: it's in a great location, nice staff, and clean rooms.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo

Lakeland, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

Rooms were beautiful, comfortable and clean. The women who took care of the dining area and breakfast are hard working and wonderful. Everyone was great, except for Laura the person who checked us in. There was some miscommunication when I made my reservations and she was unbending and inflexible. You only have one opportunity to make a good first impression and she failed miserably. I'm rating service average because of her. Everyone else was amazing!

Rotonda West, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

If you are looking for a super clean and comfortable room, then you found it with this hotel. Rooms and cleanliness is a five star standard and a three star price. Decent hot breakfast, good location. My son and I were there for new student orientation at UWF. I will be staying there again when I return in August and any other time I come back to the area. Beds and linens were comfortable and super clean. Staff were nice and helpful. No disappointments.

Charlotte, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

I travel a lot but never given Hampton Inn serious consideration as my choice for accommodations. However, this location has changed my mind. The staff was polite and helpful, the facilities were well maintained, and my room was beyond expectation.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Atlanta, GA, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

My family held it's annual Family Reunion in Penesacola, FL this year. We have been conducting these events every year for the past 28 years in a different city each year. I am proud to say that we had a blast in the City of Pensacola and a lot has to do with the awesome staff and the comfortable facilities at the Hampton Inn - Univ Mall. The staff was very polite, helpful and professional throughout our stay. The rooms were clean and comfortable as well as the rest of the facilities. The location of the hotel provide easy access to major hiways, two Malls, the airport, plenty of restaurants and within 20 minutes from the beach. I would definitely stay at this hotel whenever I visit Pensacola again and highly recommend others to do so.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Pensacola I-10 North at University Town Plaza? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hampton Inn & Suites Pensacola I-10 North at University Town Plaza

Address: 7050 Plantation Road, Pensacola, FL 32504
Location: United States > Florida > Florida Panhandle > Pensacola
#2 Business Hotel in Pensacola
#3 Family Hotel in Pensacola
#10 Romantic Hotel in Pensacola
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Hampton Inn & Suites Pensacola I-10 North at University Town Plaza 2.5*
Our Hampton Inn & Suites Pensacola-University Mall hotel boasts an ideal location in the charming coastal village and thriving resort of Pensacola, Florida. Minutes from our hotel in Pensacola, Florida, you can explore Gulf Islands National Seashore, Pensacola Beach, and over fifty miles of pristine white shores. Enjoy a warm welcome and friendly service at our hotel in Pensacola, Florida and start your day right with Hampton's free hot breakfast and famous waffles. Catch up with work in our free business center or host a meeting or gathering for up to 30 people in our meeting space. Work out in our fitness center, enjoy a refreshing swim in our outdoor pool or visit the beautiful sandy shores of Pensacola Beach. Retire to a comfy guest room featuring an HDTV and free high-speed wireless internet access and get some rest on a clean and fresh Hampton bed®. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Hilton Hotels, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Pensacola I-10 North at University Town Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hampton Inn And Suites Pensacola-University Mall
Hampton Inn & Suites Pensacola-University Mall Hotel Pensacola
Hampton Inn Pensacola
Hampton Inn Hotel Pensacola
Pensacola Hampton Inn

If you own or manage Hampton Inn & Suites Pensacola I-10 North at University Town Plaza, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.