“Hidden gem” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza
Pensacola, Florida
“Hidden gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2012 via mobile

Dont judge a book by its cover. The inside has an amazing atmosphere. Words can't describe the elbow room so go for yourself! Delicious champagne drinks and amazing food! Open late!everyone I take here falls in love. The servers are all vey sweet and friendly as well.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Pensacola, Florida
“Great place in a terrible location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2011

Well, to say that the Elbow Room is located in a bad neighborhood (Brownsville) is an understatement. My three friends and I were hesitant to go there but a newspaper article and a Tripadvisor review gave us enough hope to give it a try. We were very happy we did. The place is cozy with red lighting and fun music playing at reasonable level from a juke box in the front. The atmosphere is artsy/bohemian, service was friendly, and the tasty reasonably priced pizza abundant in toppings. I was disappointed that they had only beer/wine sales but the staff did a great job of concocting sangria using their various juices. They have a great selection of board games that you are welcome to play. My friends and I had a few cocktails, ate pizza and played a board game for a couple of hours. We had a very nice evening at the Elbow Room.

• Visited December 2010
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“This place looks shady from the outside...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2010

This place looks shady from the outside but is a jewel. I can honestly call this one of my favorite spots I have ever come across.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere