“Could be better......” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Continental
Pensacola, Florida
“Could be better......”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012

Decided to go there for my 50th birthday, we were the only ones in the restaurant. Server was attentive but rushed us as if he wanted to get home, we were not finished our main course when he asked if we wanted dessert.. Asked for a half carafe of house wine, but he did not know what it was (must be a European thing) When we asked asked the price of a bottle of house wine he pointed to the regular wine list. (I thought the "house" wine was meant to be cheaper) When my dinner came it was missing the vegetables and I had to remind him. The fish I received must have been on a diet. My wife's had no baked potato or french fries or mashed potato. My wife had asked when booking if they could do something for me as it was my 50th ie. small cake with candles etc. I got a slice of chocolate cake with 1 candle my wife had to pay for hers. The food was acceptable taste wise but not worth $75 including a bottle of louis m martini cabernet sauvignon 2010 ($24 in the restaurant, average in a liquor store $14)

• Visited September 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

62% Recommend
Thibodaux, Louisiana
“Party like its 1912”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2012

This restaurant in the Crowne Plaza was a pleasant surprise on my recent trip to Pensacola. I had the fish tacos and they were delicious and at a cheaper price than you expect a a hotel restaurant.

My companions were not excited about their food, but they had chicken tenders so they already have poor judgement.

• Visited June 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Pensacola, Florida
“Delicious restaurant food? Who knew!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2012

Surprise the food here was really delicious. I was pleasantly surprised by the perfect balance of friendly waitstaff and professional service. Perfect combination for a comfortable business stay at the hotel.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Arlington, Texas
“Great Salads”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2012

Chicken salads was very tasty and very reasonable.

Visited May 2012
“Bad food; slow service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2011 via mobile

We came here for a small quick bite before a conference on Friday evening. Only a limited menu was offered. I ordered a club sandwich. 45 minutes later my sandwich finally made it out but was practically inedible. It looked like the cook decided that he could cover up the black burnt toast with tons of mayo. It didn't work. I had to remove all of the bread and eat the rest of the "sandwich" with a fork. I brought this to the waiter's attention. She offered to have another one made for me. I told her that I didn't have another 45 minutes to wait for a new one. She never offered to comp my meal.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere