“Pensacola work trip” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Steakhouse, Australian
Tampa, Florida
“Pensacola work trip”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

I wish I had visited earlier when it was still light out, as there were several other really cool looking restaurants surrounding Outback. the food was very good, as this chain is one of my favorites. Being on a Eednesday night, it did not appear to be too busy (sat in booth in bar area), but service started out very slow. maybe they were understaffed. Or had new folks.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

61% Recommend
Pensacola, Florida
“Something has gone wrong here”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013 via mobile

We use yo love Outback and would go every Friday night. Something has changed for the worst . A lot of new servers .. Managers and cooks! The steak has no seasoning and they can never get temp on the steak correct. We will not be back instead we will go to Logan's Steakhouse or Longhorn in Daphne!!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Pensacola FL
“Great steak as usual”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

The steaks are tender and very yummy. And the brownie is to die for. we love the potato soup too. We go often so I don't know what else to say except we recommend this all the time to friends.

Visited March 2012
New Jersey
“Great food great server great atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012 via mobile

We arrived tired and hungry. Outback is a chain that is not always great. However the one in Pensacola is awesome. We had the blooming onion. It wasn't greasy or overcooked. The waiter was lovely and chatty even though he was busy. I had the fish as I wanted something light. It was lovely. So tasty. Hubby had the seafood pasta. Yummy the sauce was so rich I wanted to help him eat it but I was so full. This place has food far superior to McGuires. Eat here and go to the bar at McGuires after for atmosphere and fun.

Crestview, Florida
“I'd give it an A...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

Love the prime rib here! Unlike their competition....I can Always count on Outback to prepare my prime rib or steak exactly the way I order it. That's a plus as far as I'm concerned. We enjoy the atmosphere and good service too.

Visited August 2012