“Fast and yummy!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #323 of 580 Restaurants in Pensacola
Cuisines: Sandwiches
“Fast and yummy!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

Jimmy John's is known for fast subs, and they live up to that at this location. I gave my order, paid, and by the time I filled my drink, my sub was waiting for me. They're like ninjas! Everything tastes fresh and delicious. I recommend the veggie sub. Yum! Combos come with the sandwich, a drink, and either chips, a cookie, or a pickle. The chips are kettle cooked, the best around. The restaurant is always clean. The only thing keeping me from giving this place 5 stars is the price. As yummy as it is, it's still just a sub lunch spot, and I think the prices are a little high for that. My regular veggie combo was $8. Give it a try!

Florida
“Nice sandwich”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

This is a new restaurant in Pensacola. The turkey and corned beef sandwiches were really large and really good. The setting is pleasant and staff very helpful. A nice place for a quick meal

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Wilmington , NC
“All right for a quick meal”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

I wanted to try this place, so I did that for lunch today. Had the large J. J. Gargantuan sandwich. It was good but nothing special. While I took my meal home it did appear to be an attractive space to eat in with friends. All in all I would say my food was average to slightly above average.

Visited August 2013