“Everything on the menu sounds delicious!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Diner, Eclectic, Wine Bar
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night, Dessert
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night, Dessert
Tallahassee
“Everything on the menu sounds delicious!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2014 via mobile

This was my first time visiting Pot Roast and Pinot. The service was great and everyone who worked there was very friendly and helpful. I don't know anything about wine and our waiter made a suggestion, then brought me a sample to see if I liked it. The wine was more expensive than my meal, but delicious. We got a mini bucket of "lobster/butter/Parmesan" popcorn, which was delicious. There was a variety of options on the menu, for the hungry and less hungry. There were plenty of meatless options as well (I'm not a vegetarian but I love veggies). I got the roasted vegetables, which was perfect because I wasn't that hungry. They were amazing! My friend got the "fish and chips", which is actually fried gator. That was also very good. We split the mousse after our meals. Overall, a very nice, quirky place to dine, and if you're not drinking then your bill won't be too bad.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Gulf Breeze, Florida
“Pot roast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014

This restaurant is very unassuming from the outside. Once you step inside however, you are greeted with a friendly staff. Max, the general mgr. is available and informative. I ordered the pot roast which took me back to my grandmother's cooking. Delicious and wow! what a portion. Our waitress was Lizzy who is excellent at describing the menu and is efficient and fun. Pot Roast and Pinot is on our restaurant list of regulars.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Yummy yummy!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014

Today was my second time eating at pot roast and Pinot! It is so so good! It is not your average restaurant! It is very unique!! They had a grilled chicken sandwich that was superb but somehow they took it off of the menu so the waitress was very sweet and made a custom sandwich specially for me :) it was amazing. My husband had the philly cheese steak it was very tender! (Very big portion too!! He can eat!) we loved everything so we decided to get the mousee desert that was five dollars.. Wowee was it good!! I highly recommend this place!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Jacksonville, Florida
“Fun funky place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2014

I went here with a couple friends for dinner and drinks and loved it! I had the Brie and fig grilled cheese- amazing and a flight of wine. Another person in my group had lobster Mac and cheese. Also very good. Our waitress, Lizzie, took great care of us and had great recommendations. We also had the s'mores and creme brûlée dessert. A perfect finish. I would definitely recommend checking this place out!

Houston, TX
“Fabulous for Foodies”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2014

Oh my gosh, everything we had/shared was outstanding: roasted veggies were over the top, THE best chicken and waffles, my grilled cheese ( with Brie and figs) was great. We shared 3 appetizers that were wonderful! Go with a group and try everything!!! The key lime pie was the best I have ever eaten and that is saying a lot!!!!!