“We hit it lucky with this gem” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #26 of 552 restaurants in Pensacola
Cuisines: American
Mobile, AL
“We hit it lucky with this gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

Had lunch here and can't wait to return. I think they offer a breakfast menu all day. I had the salad with sesame encrusted grilled tuna and it was excellent. There is an adjoining shop with all sorts of neat things, and a coffee bar and candy shop. The place is charming and I will definitely go back on my next trip to Pensacola.

Visited September 2013

100% Recommend
Gulf Shores, Alabama
“My Favorite Things.... My favorite Restaurant!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

Had a late lunch today for our first try of this absolutely wonderful, charming little gem of a restaurant / cafe. Wow is all I can say about how incredibly impressed we were with the whole experience. Shayna was our sever and provided very prompt, attentive, and friendly knowledgeable service. We ordered the Seared Scallops with Pesto and Cavatappi Pasta, and also the Seared Pork Ribeye with Cavatappi Pasta in Diavolo sauce finished off with Chimichurri. The food was absolutely amazing! We are already thinking about our next visit and what were going to order. Might just be the same dishes since they were so fantastic! Having been in the food service business for 30 plus years,(alot of it as a chef) i'm not easily impressed. Well we were more then impressed! It was fun to roam around and check the place out while our meals were being prepared! My Favorite Things is a real find!! Just go and find out four yourself!

• Visited August 2013
Florida
“Would most definitely go back”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

Love a great restaurant that you want to go back to. The Reuben was delicious, plenty of corned beef, sauerkraut, cheese and just the right amount of sauce, served on a grilled pumpernickel bagel. Was grilled perfectly too. The strawberry salad looked good too. Try the pickled green tomatoes. Eat first then you can act like a little kid in a candy shoppe again....there is so much to choose from. Enjoy!

• Visited August 2013
Pensacola, Florida
“So neat inside- especially the candy counter”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

My children and I love stopping in here-
Great cafe and we especially love the candy counter.
Cool items to buy too!

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Pensacola, Florida
“A must-try”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

I've only been here once and I'm hooked! It's a combination of a store, cafe, and candy shop. They serve breakfast all day, as well as a large variety of sandwiches & salads. They have quite a variety of beers, too. I had the traditional breakfast which was very reasonably priced and very good. The cafe part is a delightfully eclectic, with an interesting mixture of tables, chairs, and decor. The outdoor seating might be nice in the fall or spring, but it would be too hot & muggy in the summer. I'll definitely be back.

• Visited July 2013