“Great and fast service” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
“Great and fast service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2014

Dinner date so with the hubby....great service..Maria was very attentive. ..food was awesome....drinks fantastic! Try the Texas tea! Great size portions and very reasonable

Pensacola
“Slowwwwwww service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014

Coming in to the restaurant we had to stand around waiting on the hostess, who was chatting on the phone. She didn't even have the courtesy to acknowledge that we were there. We had to wait for them to clean a booth up, while three other booths and two tables sat empty. Out server was nice, however, he moved at a snails pace from beginning to end. Oh, by the way, the food was yummy. Steaks cooked to perfection.

“Very Disappointing”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2014

This was my 3rd and final time to go to this restaurant. We arrived at 4:30 on a Tuesday and there were more employees than customers. Long story short, We waited over an hour and still no food. We had ordered a spinach dip to be followed by a chicken dinner and chicken fried steak dinner. Never did get the spinach dip, but someone other than our server brought me the chicken fried steak dinner. The sides were wrong and the breading on the steak wasn't completely cooked. We didn't see much of our server, but an assistant manager did come by and say he would pay for our food, which we still didn't have, and he was sorry but since he was responsible for the front of the house, he couldn't control the back of the house (kitchen). Wow is all I can say. The other times there were just as bad. Very Poor Management. What a shame.

• Visited January 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
“Great meal great price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014 via mobile

Stopped for a quick lunch on Sunday. Had read several negative reviews of this location but my experience was great. We just beat the church crowd and were seated immediately. Server tre was prompt and polite. Food arrived in 11 minutes and was hot and very good. We will return and recommend this location!

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Pensacola, Florida
“BAD FOOD & CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013

I work at a hotel nearby & guest s are always asking for restaurants in the area, so today I figured I'd try Cheddars & never again will i go back! Went for lunch around 1pm(Friday) had a 20min wait, very nice appearance, nicely decorated. We got seated looked at the menu & all 3 of us had decided on our meals before our server KENNETH somewhat greeted us 5+min later with a bad joke about me being too short to drink (Im 26 & wasnt even looking at the drink menu), we then asked if along with our drink order if we could go ahead & place our orders. My dad wanted the pot pie, but KENNETH told us that whoever prepared them the night before poured a box of salt in the mix so they had to trash all the pot pies, so my dad ordered the original hamburger, my mom ordered the monte cristo & i ordered the sweet heat chicken & shrimp. My sweet heat chicken & shrimp was VERY good! just the right amount of spice & cooked to the right temp. My moms monte cristo however was not crunchy on the outside, it was soggy like it had been sitting somewhere for awhile & my dads hamburger looked grayish like bad meat or like it had been heated up in the microwave. When we brought it to KENNETHS attention he (with an attitude) brought it back to the kitchen, my mom then ordered the potato soup, which was very salty & had to be taken back to the kitchen as well. Then I had to wave my hands in the air to get KENNETHS attention so that we could get the check, when he came over (with that same nasty attitude) he said "well if i would've known you wanted the check i would have brought it) our response was "well, if you would have tended to us any then you would have known, & when you come back with it please have the manager come too". The man who came out as "manager" was dressed in a chef uniform so im guessing he was not the manager & he was indeed the chef, but we explained the problems with our food & he had no explanation for the monte cristo, said that he would go taste that batch of potato soup & as far as the burger goes, he said they are cooked on a flat top & they put a lid over it & water to make it cook faster & that they probably did that without cooking it thru first. (GROSS) He took the charges off for the burger, mc, & potato soup without hesitation which was the fastest we'd received any service there. After this experience I think that KENNETH needs a customer service training course or a job in another field bc his attitude & rudeness was very upsetting. As far as recommending this restaurant to any of my guests i will NOT, between the wait time, TERRIBLE customer service & BAD food i wouldnt want them to have as bad or worse experience as i had. As soon as i got to work i shared the story with a couple of my coworkers & they knew EXACTLY who i was talking about & said they AVOID his table every time they go. My coworker said she asked for butter to go on her broccoli & he brought out a huge bowl that looks like he used an ice cream scoop to scoop out 3+ mounds of butter & brought it to her. After experiencing the "service" i did today from KENNETH i was not at all shocked/surprised by that. He is very challenging, he is not interested in Customer Service & has a NASTY/RUDE attitude.

• Visited December 2013