“love!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Milton, Florida
“love!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

I always love their breakfast. The other meals are great too, but breakfast there is the best. The little shop is great to keep the kids entertained while we wait for the food or to pay.

Visited September 2012

Pensacola, Florida
“Always consistently good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

Can always count on Cracker Barrel the service is fast and the food always good. The restrooms are always clean and well stocked. Staff is very friendly and helpful

Visited January 2013
Pace, Florida, United States
“Leave The Family At Home.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

My mother wanted us to all get together and have Christmas dinner a few days after Christmas at Cracker Barrel so we all loaded up and headed here.

We waited an hour to get a table for 11. We let the hostess know in advance that we had a large wheelchair to handle and after finally managing to make it through the country store without breaking anything, or smashing any appendages too terribly, I realized that they put us at the very back corner of the seating area. This would have all been forgiven and I wouldn't have given it another thought if the service, food, and management had been even average.

My food personally wasn't hot nor was it appetizing I ended up letting my husband eat it, because getting enough attention to send it back was out of the question. (My husband's kinda like Mikey he'll eat anything), Overall sides for our meals, gravy, silverware, drinks, all ended up missing or wrong at one point or another including one that didn't make it to the table until we were getting up to leave. Long story short the service was terrible. Which included the server yelling at my mother (who's in a wheelchair, has cancer, and is undergoing chemo) over her order and wiping his nose with the back of his hand before storming off. I looked up to see him doing it again a few tables away. I called the manager over and asked him to ask the server to please wash his hands. $150 check and I couldn't even get an apology out of the manager.

As one of the first restaurants that you come across when entering Florida on the interstate, I can see where this location doesn't have to worry about keeping up a local following, because most of their customers are probably passing through, and won't ever return. I can say one good thing about Cracker Barrel and that's that they have some incredible buttermilk biscuits. I probably won't ever eat at this particular cracker barrel again but I could see myself ordering some biscuits to go if I happen to be passing through.

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Pensacola, Florida
“Always the best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

I always eat there. When I am on the road, I always get the lunch special and I really love their vegetables.

Visited September 2012
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“Only about 2 min walk!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

Love the eggs in the basket and my hubby can get an egg white omelet. The coffee was always hot and refilled, very friendly waitresses!

Visited April 2012