“Best seafood in Pensacola” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #46 of 547 Restaurants in Pensacola
Cuisines: Seafood, Delicatessen
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch
Description: We take fresh gulf Coast seafood,fry it to perfection and serve it to you with a smile. We are hoping to have a grill installed soon but we do have a lot of non-fiction menu items available. We do not use any heat lamps here at the restaurant so everything is served fresh.
Pensacola, Florida
“Best seafood in Pensacola”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

I visit every Friday. This is the best seafood in Pensacola and the prices are very, very reasonable. Consistently the greatest.

Visited November 2012

Pensacola, Florida
“No formal dining here...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

Who needs formal dining when you can have fresh seafood melt in your mouth at this quaint restaurant. Be ready to stand in line if you are there at noon. All the locals know about this place and visit it often. There are no fancy set ups of utensils or linens. You get a paper napkin with plastic ware. There are no fresh lemons but they have lemon juice. All in all a great place for lunch with friends. It is not a place I would take a date.

• Visited June 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Adana, Turkey
“Yummy Fried Fish”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

We at ate Joe Patti's Seafood Restaurant a few weekends ago much to our delight. The fish was fresh and perfectly fried, and the hush puppies were hand made, for sure. Normally I would not bother with a place that doesn't offer real silverware, but in this case I'll bite my tongue and live with it. (Haha) The real travesty is that they serve fake lemon packet juice stuff instead of real lemon slices with the awesome seafood. I will remember my own lemon next time. Our server seemed a little ditzy, but I can't comment on whether that is an ongoing issue or a mere fluke.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Cantonment, Florida
“Seafood, Seafood, Seafood”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

Great place to visit for lunch. Old school seafood restaurant with great seafood and service. Waitresses probably have worked here for 15 years and restaurant looks like a seafood restaurant should look like (20 years ago).Captain Joey Patti's Seafood Restaurant is located a block west of Joe Patti's Seafood Market. I usually order the fried fish or shrimp and side orders of baked beans, fries and cole slaw come with the order. The food is very, very good.The fish plate is hugh with small sides. The gumbo is also fantastic. Would suggest having a relaxing lunch at Captain Joe's first and follow up with a visit to Joe Patti's market next.

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Fairhope, Alabama
“A Very Good "Throw Back"”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

This was our first dining experience at Joe Patti's Seafood Restaurant. My wife and I had lunch, both selecting a fried shrimp and oyster basket with beans, cheese grits, and cole slaw. The basket comes in two sizes. My wife had the small and I had the large. We both received a greater number of shrimp and oysters than was indicated on the menu. The shrimp were large, butterflied, juicy and overall excellent. The oysters were small, but tasty, and they must have given us twice as many because of the small size. The coleslaw was good, and the cheese grits outstanding. The beans ... well ... my wife could teach them a few things about cooking beans. They tasted like Campbell's out of the can.

The decor makes you feel like it's 1976. But no problem, this is a good ol' fried Florida seafood joint.

Service was quick, helpful, and pleasant to speak to.

• Visited October 2012