“Nice place, good service” 3 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #249 of 579 Restaurants in Pensacola
Cuisines: American, Hamburgers, Pasta, Chicken Wings, Sandwiches
“Nice place, good service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013 via mobile

We went here for dinner with friends. I had a mushroom Swiss burger with onion rings. My friends had salad and a club sandwich. They had a good range of draft beers and good prices on happy hour. I thought the burger was a little dry, but we had a good time. Our server was very attentive. It's a good place for casual food and drinks.

Visited May 2013

Pensacola, Florida, United States
“Poor Service and Food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

I live in Pensacola and frequent this establishment several times a week. The last few times I have ate here the service was horrible and the food was flavorless and greasy. The waitresses are in no hurry to refill ur drink, take ur order, or get u another beer and all this happened while sitting in the bar area. The burgers are over cooked and flavorless, the patty melt is greasy. For these reasons I wont be back. Eat here at ur own risk....u've been warned

• Visited March 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Pensacola, Florida
“Great place with many specials”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

Ollie's is new to Pensacola but has been in Milton for a long time. They have great specials i.e. 44 cent wings on Tuesday night, Friday night has $1 Pabst Blue Ribbon, Rolling Rock and Tecate. Their boneless wings are actually grilled chicken pieces and taste wonderful. Their "Redneck Sushi" is like rolled pizza and is awesome. Their grit cakes, well, just ask for a sample...amazing. Lots of fun and a great place to relax and enjoy playing Buzztime Trivia or watch sports. Mike is a comical guy and the managers stop by your table often. Also, when you sit down, you can get a basket of popcorn to munch on while you browse the menu. We get one basket with the pepper spice and one without it. The outdoor patio has roll down clear awnings to keep the wind, cold air and rain out and they have karaoke and other things going on at night. Give them a try, you'll be glad you did. We are there at least once a week.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Florida
“Good food and great staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

We went to Ollie's on Thursday evening. We were seated immediately. We sat in the restaurant side (not the bar side). The waitress was fantastic! We ordered Kettle Fries with Chicken cheese dip as an appetizer. It was spicy but wonderful! Would recommend that for everyone!! I wasn't very hungry so I chose to order a grilled cheese sandwich. I have to be honest and say that I did return it but it was my fault. I neglected to tell them to put very little butter on the bread as too much makes me ill. After they remade the sandwich, it was very good. My husband ordered the Cheddar Burger with fries. He said that it was prepared perfectly and was delicious! We did not order dessert. Would recommend Ollie's as a nice bar and grill.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
atlanta GA
“Great and fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

First night I was done working and went there around 11:15 pm but they closed at 11. Bartender and manager still served me a couple. Missed the band as they were packing up. Met some fun people also staying late, went back Wednesday night for fun Karaoke. Great staff, can't vouch for the food as I never ate it so no opinion on that.

Visited January 2013