“Very Good and only 15 mins from 3 mile bridge” 4 of 5 stars

Luxury Suites
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   6703 Pensacola Blvd, Pensacola, FL 32505   |
Ranked #43 of 61 Hotels in Pensacola
Atlanta, Georgia
“Very Good and only 15 mins from 3 mile bridge”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

This was our 3rd stay at the Luxury Suites in Pensacola and I enjoyed it. The rooms are clean. This is a good "middle of the road" hotel. It is not the Hyatt but it is also not Motel 6. They offer a meager cold breakfast with hot waffle iron. Tropicana, Whole milk, cereal, toast and bagels.

The rooms are standard size, actually bigger than you would think and it is near many local restaurants. Most fast-food but still plenty. This is on the main strip and their are terrible hotels across the street so park in the front and lock your car. There is no gating or parking deck, only a lot. To sum it up, the host are amiable, they take care of your needs and you sleep well.

The 3-mile bridge and main path to Pensacola beach is only 15 mins away. The actual beach is about 20 mins but nice ride. I will stay here again. He does not market prices online so when you go there are usually rooms available and they have a fair price.

Website: http://luxurysuitespensacola.net/

Roe~

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Greenwood, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012

I have staied at this location for the last 4 or 5 years for a week when I come back home to visit for a week.The service and property are far above that of the other properties in the area,and as far as value for the money I spend it is worth every bite.While I do smoke and so does my son we always get a non smokeing room,and then enjoy a non smoked in room.While it would be nice to smoke in my room like I do at home,you need to remember that this is not your house and you cant open the window and the fresh area of opening and closeing the front or back doors is not an option,so just like at any property that allows smokeing in the rooms(not very many left) if you chose to then it will smell like it there is no way around it.So if you want a clean room with staff that remember your name and are very nice then this is the place to stay.Also there is 24 hour vidio survilance.
Give this place a try and you will be very happy for the cost that you spend and the money you save.

Room Tip: Request a non smokeing room even if you smoke and then walk to either end or at the front or back en...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Kentucky
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012

My family and I vacationed in beautiful Pensacola Beach this summer. We decided to drive down a day earlier and would not be able to check in to our condo on Saturday. With not much luck finding anything (apparently there was several tournaments and The Blue Angels were in town) we discovered Luxury Suites. The had 2 rooms left, which is exactly what we needed. The lady at the counter ( I don't remember her name) was very nice. We found their pricing to be very decent for a 1 nights stay. Our rooms looked identical. Each with a queen bed, small sofa , desk with chair and a tv. The bed slept good and the air conditioning kept us cool during the night. There were vending machines to get drinks/snacks as this came in handy with our girls. There are several pizza places that deliver to Luxury Suites. We tried Dominoes, and it was very tasty!! I know this hotel is not a typical luxury type, but with that being said it met our expectations. It has not been upgraded to resemble "The Hilton" but you could tell there had been a few upgrades throughout. There are several chain restaurants very close to the property. We had IHOP for breakfast. It came a very bad storm after we checked out, so we were thankful we packed up the car quick after checking out. Would I stay again, yes without a doubt!!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Naples, Italy
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2012

When we stayed there this past June,we had a horrible experience with the staff of this hotel.The window of our car was knocked out so we went to tell the front desk about it,they acted like they didn't care.We had to go,in the middle of the night,to find a vacuum cleaner because they provided us with NO assistence.Plus it was raining so we asked to the girl and the guy working at the front desk,if it could be possible to park the car in the front so our car wouldn't be full of water.But they were very unhelpfull with that (it was 1am and we were leaving in 3 hours).I want to tell also that there is a sign which says "Survillance 24 H" well we know now,it is not fully true!We DO NOT recommend to stay in this hotel just because the employees of this hotel really DON'T CARE about the gusts staying of all.I can tell more but I have no more space to write.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
neverwalkalone20, Manager at Luxury Suites, responded to this review, July 18, 2012
This guest never once complained about anything in the room for the first night... but as soon as mother nature took its course and knocked out our power line.. all of a sudden it is our fault for you not having power and your softball tournament being cancelled completly? you make up lies about our hotel because you didnt have power... you cant blame the hotel for not having power.. we lossed all of our reservations, computer was fried, rooms not cleaned and one heck of a day and to top it off, we have to answer to a so called "grown ups" review.. please mr/mrs grow up.. and also every one of the softball families recieved a full night stay refund which was $99.24.. have no idea where you get $40.00 from... please do not take no notice of this persons review cause it all lies..

MGMT
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2012

We arrived on Friday at around 4:30. First impression was the lobby, the two chairs in the lobby were filthy and looked like they picked them up from the curb. They say on the sign newly remodeled, if you mean remodeled to look like 1989. The room smelt bad....kinda like someone smoked in it and just nasty. When it was time to go to bed the sheets were like a burlap sack and the bed was hard as a rock. We were here for a two day softball tournament so we had 10 other families here and we were trying to keep the team together. After not sleeping all night because of the bed we got up Saturday morning to rain. Lighting knocked out the power, our room did not have anything working so you couldn't get ready or go to the bathroom. We as a group decided we would go ahead and feed the kids and get somewhere with air-conditioning. We couldn't check out because they didn't have power and we were hoping by lunch they would have it back working. We returned around 3:00 to find that the electricity still wasn't back on so we decided to leave. They charged us $40.00 even though we couldn't stay there. What a rip off, who does that? All families complained and they said we didn't check out before 11:00 so they were charging us. PLEASE do not give these people your hard earned money!!!!

• Stayed July 2012
neverwalkalone20, Manager at Luxury Suites, responded to this review, July 25, 2012

neil bhupat, Manager at Luxury Suites, responded to this review

July 18, 2012

MGMT
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2012 via mobile

We stayed here last night in a Jacuzzi suite. After we were assured that the Jacuzzi could.fit up to 3 people, we were surprised that it was so small. Both of us barely fit as being of average weight. The romance was well, squashed. This is a building that is half smoking half non-smoking. My girlfriend smokes, I don't but neither of us were comfortable with the smell. It was pretty overwhelming and nasty and.we were in the nonsmokers sections. The room was really very clean so I give major.kudos for it being a small business but keeping cleaning g standards high when others fall.by the wayside. The customer service was good. Only reason its not.getting a 5 star rating was because when we asked what there was to.do.he seemed unknowledged about the goings on. Saying there is a movie theater and that's it :/ overall I don't think I would stay here again unless it was the only.option. Bearable for a day or.two.but wouldn't.reccomend extended.stays.

• Stayed June 2012
Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2012

Last minute plans and a limited budget, I couldn't find a place to accommodate 2 adults and 3 kids until I found Luxury Suites. On the phone and in person the staff were very nice. Room was very clean except for a leaky window (windy, rainy night but had no real impact on our stay). The bed clothing passed my wife's scrutiny, to my surprise. Two each on double beds and one on the sleeper sofa worked perfectly. Had to be the quietest hotel stay I've experienced. It's a good mile from the interstate and offset from the main road. It was full on a Saturday night but our room was peaceful all night. Breakfast was minimal as reported by the kids. I didn't get out of bed until after it was over (0900) so I can't give a good report on what they had. Bathroom was very clean and had a large shower. It was like a room in itself - even with a seat. Upon checkout, I complimented the quietness of the place and the desk clerk said there was a loud group upstairs during the night. I didn't hear a thing. For $75 I consider it a bargain considering the cleanliness and comfort we experienced. I'd stay here again without hesitation.

Room Tip: I stayed in 113
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with family

Been to Luxury Suites? Share your experiences!