The front desk clerk, Carrie, was warm, friendly, and helpful as was the driver.
Needing the shuttle service to the airport, I stayed on Friday night. Expecting a restaurant I was disappointed to find no restaurant or bar. Free dinner is offered Mon.-Thur, but not on the weekend. That was disappointing, however I was able to walk to the Bonefish Grill for dinner.
The suite was nice but the sitting area was utilitarian, not particularly comfy. The bed was delightful leading to a good night's rest! All the expected amenities were provided. I noticed the air conditioning went off overnight. I became too warm and no air was blowing. There might have been a ceiling fan, but I didn't realize I would need it.
There is a kitchen which would be useful for long stays, nearly full size everything complete with a dishwasher. At breakfast I met a lady who was staying for two weeks. She loved it's convenience and amenities.
The shuttle transports patrons to locations within 3 miles. It takes guests on demand, so allow a little extra time to get to the airport in case it is making a run somewhere else.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites Pensacola-Arpt (Cordova Mall Area) Hotel
- Homewood Suites Pensacola-Arpt (Cordova Mall Area) Hotel Pensacola
- Homewood Suites Pensacola
- Homewood Pensacola
- Pensacola Homewood
- Pensacola Homewood Suites
- Homewood Suites Pensacola Arpt
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Olotels, Agoda, Travelocity, Venere, Priceline, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Homewood Suites Pensacola-Arpt (Cordova Mall Area) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.