“Great Beer and a Great Time!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #20 of 552 restaurants in Pensacola
Cuisines: American
Bethpage, Tennessee, United States
“Great Beer and a Great Time!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012

We always visit the local brewery on every vacation and I'm so glad we found this one. The beer is amazing and the atmosphere is great! We will definitely be returning when we visit the area. A wonderful place to sit and relax right in the middle the historic district. They also serve wine if you don't enjoy beer.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

87% Recommend
Rosemary Beach, Florida
“Local Brewery”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

Cool place to visit in historic Pensacola. There is a tasting bar where you get flights of beer or growlers to go. Excellent beer that is available in some local restaurants but not being bottled so good thing to go check out if in the area.

Visited November 2011
Destin, FL
“Pensacola has a brewery!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2012

I was wandering around Seville Square a few weeks ago and unbeknownst to me, discovered this great little bar....which to my happy amazement, was also home to the Pensacola Bay Brewery. I hadn't heard that some local brewers had taken the plunge and started their own brew pub. I love the location, laid back atmosphere and was genuinely impressed with a number of their brews. I opted first for the sampler, which tasted me on 5-6 of their offerings. In the end, I chose the brown ale, which I enjoyed a fair share of before heading out for something to eat. I wish these guys much success! It really added to my downtown stroll and another reason for me to think Pensacola is really starting to find its stride. Kudos.

Visited August 2012
Lincoln, Nebraska
“Good Beer and great atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012

The beer is good the location is great, the people were very nice and the prices were good. Enjoyed the glasses that we got to keep. Overall a very nice experence. Plan on coming back in January when we return.

• Visited January 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Mobile, Alabama
“Greet place - great beer”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2012

Love the glasses. only reason not giving 5 due to lack of stout beer at the time.

• Visited November 2011