“Best Birthday Surprise” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: This is not your ordinary sailboat! Join us for the experience of a lifetime aboard our world-class Condor racing trimaran, Dare II. Where No leaning = No seasickness. 40 ft. x 28 ft. long. Rare: only 21 Condor trimarans in the world. Daily Sail/Dolphin Watch Cruises; also Sunset, and Dinner Cruises. Tons of room: stretch out and relax in comfy sport seats on spacious side-decks. Kids have a blast, parents relax! Grandparents too. Up to 6 passengers. Includes bottled water, sodas, and snacks. Clean private bathroom. Perfect for families, birthdays, anniversaries, weddings and proposals. We also offer private cruises. Join us for a unique, memorable, relaxing cruise!
“Best Birthday Surprise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

My husband totally surprised me with a sunset cruise on the Condor. It was fabulous. Captain Kirk makes you feel like you are truly on vacation and took wonderful pictures of us with our own camera. We will definitely do this again!

Pensacola, Florida
“BEST CRUISE EVER”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

My coworkers and I took the sunset cruise best thing we could have planned after a rough week at work. Captain Kirk made us feel special. The Views were amazing and the boat just glides you feel like your flying. I would recommend this over and over to all my friends. Can't wait till my next trip. I feel refreshed almost as if I went on vacation. We have been talking about our trip relentlessly. Thank You Condor Sailing!!!

Shreveport, LA
“Every Now and Then”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

When it's time for a "get-a-way" that counts as enjoyable and memorable, Condor Sailing meets the test. Our family experienced a great and very memorable event with The Condor Dare II and Captain Kirk at Pensacola last week that shall be with me forever. Every now and then, you get to have such a delightful experience and meet new people in the process. Our hats are off to Cpt. Kirk and Whitney for making this the most memorable part of our time in Pensacola.
It's worth planning a trip to Pensacola just to include this delightful event. Pensacola is full of things to do, but this is the highlight. You won't regret it a bit.
The Johnsons

Huntsville, Alabama
12 attraction reviews
“Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend and I took the sunset cruise it was amazing very cool and fun the view was wonderful Captain Kirk was excellent took many pictures for us were are doing this again when we go back to Florida

Visited September 2013
Hampton, Georgia, Usa
“SUNSET SAIL”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

My wife and I had a great time on our sunset sail the boat has a very smooth ride, great views and CAPT. KIRK was very nice!!!!!

Visited September 2013