“Wonderful food and atmosphere” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #98 of 580 Restaurants in Pensacola
Cuisines: Brazilian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Rodizio Grill is an authentic Brazilian steakhouse featuring a 3o plus item salad and all the grilled meats you can eat. Open for lunch and dinner, seven days a week, Rodizio is the perfect place to celebrate with your group, family or loved one.
Florida
“Wonderful food and atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2012

This was our first experience with Brazilian dining. Wow, what an experience! The food was awesome! 18 different meats were offered to us. They had a great salad bar also. Our waitstaff were great also. This is an expensive (to us anyway) restaurant but well worth the visit!

• Visited July 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Service not up to par”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2012

Beth, our server, had a big group and two other tables including us. Drinks were empty more than full, and all she had to do was get drinks with this type of restaurant. We turn a wooden dowel horizontal when you are done eating and that tells the server you are ready for the check. She picked our desert plate and the dowel and 10-15 min later I went to the hostess station and asked for a check. 3min later I asked for the manager, he brought me my check. I left a 10% tip which was to much. Food was great! Restaurant was very clean. They had a 30 min wait compared to Outback next door at 45 min.

daveeames
“I ate here twice in a week”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2012

I had two different experiences. The first was a Monday night, it wasn't crowded and there was nothing I considered less than excellent. The service was really good, waitresses and Guachos well trained and personable. They made the whole thing an experience like it should be. All the food was excellent and personally I liked it better than Fogo and it is much less expensive.

The second trip was a Friday night. I was buying for a table for eight and the check was reasonable, including a few drinks just over $200. Our waitress was not well trained and if she had been more present the check would have been higher as drinks were empty most of the meal. Again, the food was excellent. more Gauchos, some with peronality, some without. I had intended to impress my rather large party. I definitely did not accomplish that. I'll eat here again, but the inconsistent service would leave out bringing a large party again, quite frankly I was bit embarassed because I had bragged about how good it was.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Pensacola, Florida
“First and Last Visit to Rodizio”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2012

Overall average rating because this was my first time dining here with family. Prompt greeting and seating due to almost no one else in the restaurant and having made unnecessary reservations. Was advised to order the 'Total Rodizio' and we did. $28 per person but does NOT include beverage OR dessert. A nice salad and vegetable bar but very unfortunate bread selection. The service was impressive overall but had to ask for a steak knife (missing) and we definitely noticed the various cuts of meat were properly cooked and juicy the first half of the meal but became very dry and over cooked the second half. We never saw more than 8 different meat selections of the 17 on the menu. We understood dessert was included in the $28 per person bill for the Total Rodizio. WRONG. Got slammed for $7 a piece for our desserts and the waitress NEVER told us it would cost extra. Also, the server delivered desserts to a table with dirty dishes. I even asked her to clear the dirty dishes before delivering our desserts. She did not. Very unprofessional behavior in any restaurant. For an $87 bill with NO alcohol I can promise you I will not return again. There are simply too many other restaurants with the same experience for about half the price in Pensacola. Very good music and atmosphere overall but watch your step going up to the salad bar. Polite and efficient staff but the whole over cooked meat and dirty dishes dessert experience really left a bad taste in our mouths. Grateful to have checked this off my Bucket List.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Fort Walton Beach, Florida
“First Trip to Rodizio Grill”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2012

Went there Father's Day 2012. Made reservations in advance so no more than 5 min wait. Ordered the Full Rodizio. The salad bar was well stocked with loads of different salads and a small section of hot food (mashed potatoes, beef goulash, black beans and rice, and two others I was not familiar with). Had whole asparagus which is my favorite but it was tough (undercooked). It took forever to get meat around to the table and because of the crowd in the restaurant they only gave us one small piece of meat each time. Typically waited 10-20 mins for each selection so spent a lot of time wanting meat but not getting it. For lunch there were 2 different chicken kabobs, 1 turkey in bacon (best), a pot roast, and 3 beef (sirloin, tri-tip and tender), the beef was kinda of bland and most was to rare (don't mind med rare) but it was cold too. We were there for about 2 hours and were offered the chicken about 3 times, turkey twice, pot roast 2 times, and the steaks about 3 times. Each time would only get one kabob chunk or thin slice of beef which was gone in 2 bites. The absolutely best thing was the grilled pineapple but one came by twice and finally asked the waitress to send it around again but it didn't come until dessert. Understood it was busy but our service was great for 5-10 minutes then absent for 25, drinks were unfilled a lot. Desserts are not included in the Full Rodizio, they are ok, we tried about all of them with the best being the Rabanada. The rest were kinda of bland. Would probably give them another try for dinner as there is a bigger selection of meat and maybe service will be quicker. The men in the group left hungry because they got tired of waiting on meat to come around.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere