“Old world history on modern segway” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 43 Activities in Pensacola
More attraction details
Owner description: Downtown Pensacola's Premier Touring Company. Offering Historical Tours of Downtown Pensacola by Segway or Bicycle. The only Segway Tour Operator in the Florida Panhandle. Bicycle Rentals. Walking Pub Tours. Come as a tourist, leave as a local.
Pace, Florida
“Old world history on modern segway”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2014

My wife and I took her parents on a tour of Pensacola riding on the segways. They are in their early 60's and were very nervous of the machines. Our guide was great and took all the time necessary to make them feel comfortable and confident. We were all zooming around by the end of the tour. Great fun!

Visited January 2014

Florida
“Fun and easy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2013

We've wanted to try a Segway for ages. When we discovered Emerald Coast Tours, we were thrilled. The Segway was way easy to handle--easier than getting back on a bike after years. We loved zooming around. I now want to know if there are "racing" Segways :-) Next on our agenda is to try their ghost tour.

Many thanks, Nick!

Visited December 2013

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Pensacola, Florida
“Wicked Good Fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2013

A friend from out of town and I took a Segway Tour in Historic Pensacola, FL this morning with the owner, Nick. I had never been on a Segway before, but our guide trained us and gave us plenty of time to practice until starting the tour. By the end of our hour, I felt like an old pro at riding the Segway, both my friend and I wishing that we could have one of our own. An amiable guy, he then showed us around to places where my ancestors discovered and built up the community, discussing the history from the beginning of Pensacola's first settlement, all the way through the Civil War. He knew his stuff, and I learned things about my family's history that I never even knew. My favorite things were seeing the location of the archaeological dig sights that uncovered artifacts from earlier times and riding the Awesome Segway!

Owosso, Michigan
“Fun fun fun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2013

Very freindly, lots of fun. We did the 1 hour tour. No boring lectures, just a quick training then a short info and pure freedom to travel over grass, by the water, up and down ramps and a little bit if the main road. We highly recommend this to anyone visiting Pensacola!!

Pensacola, Florida
“ho, ho, ho, laughing all the way”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2013

We had the best time yesterday. Zoomed all over town. A few minutes training and off you go. We had 70 years old down to 13 years old in our party. All did well. The staff is super. Merry Christmas to all!!