“Great Food!!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Pensacola, Florida
“Great Food!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

The veggies here are fantastic!! They have a choice of 20 veggies!! I haven't had any dinner that has been bad. Country Fried Steak, grilled or fried pork chops, fried chicken, chicken pot pie, shrimp, mullet, etc.... The service is great too. We have friends that come to town every June and after one visit, they don't even ask anymore...we KNOW we will be going to Wayne's!! We live on the other side of town but come get take-out often.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

73% Recommend
Houston, Texas
“Great little cafe”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012 via mobile

We ate dinner at the restaurant. My son had the chicken sandwich and it was a huge piece of fleshly bartered and fried fish. My Philadelphia cheese steak sandwich was excellent.

The onion rings were a don't miss.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Pensacola, Florida
“excellent food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

The service was good and the food was excellent. We stayed at value place hotel right around the corner and the staff recommended them very much. Try it you will love it ,

Visited August 2012
Little Rock, Arkansas
“A great little place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2012

We stopped in on the way to the beach and I am so glad we did. On this trip we didnt plan - which means I didnt get a chance to read up on reviews and to know where I wanted to go.And I am glad I didn't or we might not have stopped. The food was wonderful !!!! I had the Shrimp Po Boy and Onion Rings. TheOnion Rings were huge and so good - perfect. I have had Po Boys in the past(from other places) and was nervous to try another one but this was the bomb. Loved it. My hubby had a club sandwich - it looked like it was out of a ad in a magazine. He said it was really good.
We met several locals.... I always like to go where the locals go. The staff was great. We just had a wonderful time there. Will stop there again on our way thru.

• Visited June 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Russellville, Arkansas
“Fantastic food!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2012

We were staying at the Holiday Inn and chose to eat here. It was a great choice. The food and atmosphere of this place is fantastic! I will definitely stop there and eat the next time I'm through Florida!

Visited May 2012