“our hidden secret in the busiest of times...” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #20 of 40 Attractions in Pensacola
Type: Marinas, Outdoors
Pensacola Beach, Florida
9 attraction reviews
“our hidden secret in the busiest of times...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2014

Always can count on H2o for a great Brunch on Sunday, and the best steak: Steak Dano. Took our entire extended family to the private dining room for Morgan's graduation party, and the staff surprised us with the best appetizer trays I've ever seen! Most recently we enjoyed steaks with my sister, Sabrina Evans whose daughter Madison says Dan Dunn makes the best steak in our area! REcently moved here from California, Madison's favorite dinner out is for steak, so she's been everywhere in our area since last December. Me, too. Ivote Steak Dano my personal favorite, but the soft shell crabs often get my attention, too!

Visited November 2014

Pensacola, Florida
11 attraction reviews
“Excellent Dive service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2014

Capt. Douglas is an extremely knowledgeable and experienced dive boat Captain. If you want to be and feel safe then go diving aboard the H20 Below.

Visited August 2014
Milton, Florida
“The most safety minded dive boat ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2014

I have been diving since the early seventy's. The two dive masters gave briefings that were very detailed in what we needed to do. During the trip they kept checking, and during the dive they came by often to make sure we were without problems. The boat captain gave a detailed safety pre-brief. We were accounted for after each dive, and safety lines were attached to the sides and backs of the deck stantions so that we could not fall overboard.
I reported this information to my wife after the dives, and she is encouraged to go diving next time with me. A wonderful day in all.

Visited October 2014
Huntingtown, Maryland
4 attraction reviews
“Great White Shark and the Mighty O”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2014 via mobile

I did two days of sidemount diving on the mighty O with H20 Below and Robert as the divemaster. Conditions were challenging but it was a bucket list dive and we even spotted a 14 foot White Shark! The crew was very professional and helped me work through a few gear issues so I could make the dive. Definitely a must do dive for advanced or technical scuba divers and I highly recommend this shop!

Visited June 2014
carmel, IN
3 attraction reviews
“Great dive experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

We went out with H2O below for a two tank dive on the Mighty O. They are a very professional outfit. Robert was our divemaster and he was excellent. If we return, we will definitely dive with them again.

Visited July 2014