“very nice” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
pensacola
“very nice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2011

My husband and I stayed here as a recomendation from some friends. The staff was very friendly, the rooms were clean, and the breakfast was good. The only thing was we almost missed the turn into the hotel because of a big tree in front of their sign. It is a little off the road but I liked that because it was quiet.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Lynn Haven, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2010

My group of 70 young girls and 140 parents stayed at this hotel for a cheerleading competition. We took up over half of the hotel and the hotel staff was wonderful from the booking agent to the front desk clerks. The group sales manager even gave me her personal cell phone number in case there were any problems! There were a few very minor issues with rooms and they quickly took care of them or moved our guests to other rooms. The meeting room was a little small to accommodate us and they gave us a larger area that worked out great for us. Breakfast was pretty standard, but there was plenty of it to feed all 200 plus of us. We may have overwhelmed one of the staff that refilled the food and coffee, but other than that the rooms were clean, hotel was in great working order, and the staff was very hospitable. We would definately stay here again.

• Stayed November 2010
Pensacola, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2010

I went to Pensacola to conduct some business for a few days. I arrived around 11:00 A.M., and I was pleasantly surprised they let me check in that early. The room is nothing fancy, but it's more than sufficient. I used the businesss center everyday which was a nice convenience. The breakfast was good, again, nothing extraordinary. The pool was great too!
All the staff there were very nice and helpful. The location of the hotel was very good, except when you want to take a left hand turn out of the hotel on N. Davis-impossible! Tip- cut through La Hacienda Restaurant parking lot, then take a left, and then you are at the traffic light to go any direction! Make sure you stop at La Hacienda for a meal, the food, service and price were all excellent! Best of all it is within walking distance!

• Stayed August 2010, traveled on business
Wichita, Kansas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2010

I selected the Comfort Inn based on a recommendation. It was hard to find because it is situated behind a bank and a large tree in front of that. The outside looked nice. Checked into my room...nice.....bathroom is configured weird....I mean you sit on the stool and look in the mirror at the same time. Anyway, laying in bed, someone opens my door. This was at 9 pm. Called the front desk and they gave someone a key to my room. I was told our names were similiar. I'm thinking...you have got to be kidding me. Would NEVER stay there again. Wouldn't trust them. Moved to another room for my peace of mind the next day....bathroom vent didn't work and neither did the night life. I spent more on this hotel than I normally would because I wanted to feel safe.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled solo
Orlando, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2010

My daughter & I were traveling back to Fl from Mississippi on a Friday evening and
decided to stop at Comfort Inn as they are normally pretty nice. Wrong!
The room smelled musty and we had to pay a high rate even with senior discount.
Best thing was the breakfast. Will not stay there again.
We had pleasant stay in Tallahassee for 2 nights due to a auto breakdown at another
Choice hotel that was not comfort Inn.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2010

On our way to Shreveport, we stopped for the night in Pensacola (the half-way point). Arriving around 10PM, we were tired and ready to get a good night sleep. My husband and I were traveling with our teenage daughter. We reserved a room a head of time with a king bed and pull-out sofa sleeper. The room were were given was right next to the elevators (even though I requested a room as far from the elevators/ice machine as possible). They told us it was the only room available. Tired, we decided to just make the best of it. When we entered the room, the rugs felt damp, the pull-out sofa sleeper mattress was quite old and worn making sleeping on it extremely uncomfortable; and even the sheets on the bed felt damp. The a/c must have been off for quite some time. The breakfast was standard fare in hotels like this one: waffles, yogurt, cereal, muffins, etc. I would only recoomend this hotel for a night if you have absolutely no other choice.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled with family
Winchester, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2010

Another Comfort Inn Suites and pretty much the same as all the others. Tea/coffee in room, free wifi, friendly staff and an adequate breakfast. What more do you need?

• Stayed April 2010, traveled as a couple

Been to Comfort Inn - Pensacola / N Davis Hwy? Share your experiences!