“customer Service (Megan)” 4 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Mount Dora, Florida
“customer Service (Megan)”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

I have been staying at Comfort Inn, for the last 2 1/2 years when I'm in Pensacola. Never had bad customer service until April 16, 2014. Anthony was very nice and tried to be helpful, and call on Megan for assistance. At the service desk Megan very rude, argumentative, and talking by movement of her neck. I inform that what I was requesting I have done in the past stays. She stated that I wasn't telling the truth, she was acting as if she been working there for a long time.
I informed her that family visit each month. Finally I stated to ANTHONY I'll talk with somebody in the morning no big deal. He apologize and said I only been here for 3 weeks Megan been talk negative about me when she thought I couldn't hear her. I know she was leaving a note for the morning shift including what she was going to tell them. Anthony call the room to make sure I was alright, cause I didn't response to her rudeness, I stated twice I'll handle it in the morning, and tied from drive. Make sure customer cannot hear you, when you talking about them. It's not what you say it's how you say it. I hope she gave better customer Service at her last job since she stated " I been in the business for a while". I would like to say Thanks to Anthony, Donna, breakfast, and house keeping staff great service.!!!!

Room Tip: Don't get room near laundry room, workers come in early.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Guest Relation M, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn - Pensacola / N Davis Hwy, responded to this review, May 8, 2014
Thanks MOMUWF for visiting year after year.
Your business is important to us. We take much pride in providing superior hospitality to our valued guests. It is unfortunate that on your recent stay we somehow missed the mark. Please except our sincere apology for any misconduct during check in. This review has been fully addressed with employee and resolved immediately by Management to ensure that no other guests experience inappropriate behavior. You are welcome anytime at Comfort Inn. Warm Regards,

Guest Relations Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Southern States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2014

Do not mistake 5 stars for a 5 star! This place is in a very strange location, with signs directing you to cut through a mexican restaurant to park. In a not so great area of town, the homeless thrive in this area. Note....this area has been cleaned up, less than savory hotels and apartments torn down, so revitalization is in progress. The interior has been redone, well, at least painted. The check in process was painless, my room being what one would expect at this price point. The breakfast area is large, and offers standard fare along with "hot" eggs, sausage, gravy and biscuits, waffles, the usual, but the coffee was excellent!!! The room had the same carpet, dated, worn and stains and spots. On top of this was new furniture( same matresses), a flat screen TV and I think new marble countertop in bath. New linens(white duvets!!!), and a great selection of pillows, the real things! There was a problem with the AC and hot water, but one call downstairs and the problems were fixed immediately. The blackout curtains work so well I was late for work a couple of days because I refuse to use an alarm clock! Staff was friendly, the place was clean, the sleep was great, and they are trying. This is what gets you an upgrade in stars in my book, trying! I will be back here when in this area, and will look foward to this place showing up on itinerary!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Thanks Franklin for posting a review and staying at “Pensacola’s Best Kept Secret”

Happy you enjoyed our ongoing progress. Guest satisfaction is top priority for us
in all areas of hospitality. You’re welcome to stay anytime for as long as you like.

Thanks, Comfort Inn Davis Hwy.
Boston, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2014

We stayed here just for one night. We had a king size bed, a microwave, a fridge, and plenty of bathroom amenities. The wi-fi worked great without any glitches. For 67 dollars a night, I can't complain about what I experienced here. We were able to watch a few movies on our laptop because the connection was so strong. I highly recommend this cheap hotel.

Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Thanks Jay D for highly recommending our Newly Renovated mid-scale property.
We have a complete hospitality package to make our guest feel right at home.
Nice Location, Excellent Breakfast, Comfortable Bedding,
Affordable Rates & Great Staff. Come back to see us on your next visit.

Yours Truly, Comfort Inn Staff 8080 Davis Hwy
Pace, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2014

The lady in the breakfast room was very friendly and helpful! I believe her name was Tony a - but it might have been Tonya. She kept the area clean, the food containers full and greeted everyone with a smile. She was GREAT in the morning!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Hello Mickey H, we appreciate your business and Thanks for posting a review.

We are so happy that our breakfast attendant provided outstanding hospitality as always during your recent stay. You’re welcome here anytime from all of us at Comfort Inn 8080 Davis Hwy.
Branson, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2014

We were returning from a cruise and arrived in the evening I found that the motel was not marked well and very difficult to get into and out of. Our Stay was great Clean Great staff check out check in was great.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Thanks Tim C for making Comfort Inn your choice to stay over night.

We are happy you enjoyed an efficient check-in/check-out, nice staff and clean property.

You’re welcome to be our guest anytime. Sincerely, Comfort Inn Hospitality Team
Rochester, NY
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2014

Easy to get to off I10. It is dated but it was clean. Outdoor pool was cold (March stay). The complementary breakfast met expectations. The staff was not overly friendly, but no complaints about them either. If you need to go left on Davis Highway, cut through the parking lot of the Mexican place out front to catch the light.

Stayed March 2014
Guest Relation M, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn - Pensacola / N Davis Hwy, responded to this review, April 1, 2014
Thanks Brewer524 for posting a review. Happy to know access to hotel was convenient & breakfast met your expectations. Although hotel is older we take great pride in our property. By having a successful management team & hard working staff, Hotel is well remained and highly recommended by many. If you need a wonderful place to stay that’s clean & affordable call us right away.
Best Regard, Comfort Inn Hospitality Team
Saint Augustine, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014

I've stayed here before and this time it was again a great night's sleep. Room was clean, bedding comfy, and the room was quiet. You can't ask anything more than that! Breakfast was a sandwich and coffee for the road. I'll stay here again on my way through PNS.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Guest Relation M, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn - Pensacola / N Davis Hwy, responded to this review, March 25, 2014
We appreciate you Bettye S and value your business. You can always expect and count on great comfort, great value and great service here.

Stay with us as much as you like. Thanks, Guest Relations Manager

Been to Comfort Inn - Pensacola / N Davis Hwy? Share your experiences!