5 couples from various parts of the US met here for a 5 day stay. None of us had been here before. Convenient location. Outside of hotel and front desk/dining area looked good. All Employees cheerful, helpful and accomodating. Most of us stayed on third floor. Rooms had musty smell when first entered but after running air it disappeared. Rooms fairly clean. Never vacuumed during our stay. Carpet dirty and stained and in need of vacuuming. No bedbugs. Breakfast okay. Ate at Dennys 2 days and front desk gave us coupons to use. Reminded me of a hotel at the beach-- worn in places. Allowed a semi to park one night and hotel was full; people were parking on the grass! All in all good stay for reasonable price.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn - Pensacola / n Davis Hwy Hotel
- Comfort Inn - Pensacola / n Davis Hwy Hotel Pensacola
- Comfort Inn Pensacola
- Pensacola Comfort Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Comfort Inn is conveniently located off I-10, Exit 13. Guests are invited to enjoy all in-room amenities, complimentary hot continental breakfast and complimentary wireless internet. Guests will also enjoy the on-site fitness center and seasonal outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Choice Hotels, Tingo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Comfort Inn - Pensacola / N Davis Hwy reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.