Our stay was FANTASTIC. We walked into the lobby and was greated as if we were SPECIAL. The front desk staff treated us with the utmost care, accuracy, and speedy check-in. The rooms were updated recently and had all of the things that we would have received at a more expensive hotel, ie. microwave-refrigerator, and large work desk area, Wi-Fi and a luggage rack. The Business King room was perfect.
The hotel is located in a great location adjacent to the highway with shopping and eating establishment close by and the beaches were within a 20 minute drive.
The rates were fantastic and the helpful staff from housekeeping, maintenance, front desk was great. We felt like we were family even though it was our first visit. What ever they are doing they stopped and said hello.
We will be back and staying at this Red Roof Inn and we hope everyone else will take the time and check them out. They are woth the value.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Pensacola - West Florida Hospital Hotel Pensacola
- Red Roof Inn Pensacola - West Florida Hospital Hotel
- Red Roof Inn Pensacola
- Pensacola Red Roof Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Red Roof Inn is conveniently located off I-10 exit 13, Davis Hwy, SR 291, by university mall. This Inn is within 4 miles of the University of West Florida, Pensacola Christian College, West Florida Hospital, the Pensacola Airport, and several restaurants and golf courses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Red Roof Inn, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Red Roof Inn Pensacola - West Florida Hospital reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.