I just stayed here one night before catching a plane early the next morning. My non-smoking room had a weird smokey smell to it, and the walls were seemed pretty thin (or the people one room over were extra loud).
Other than that, everything was fine. I was there as a female traveling by myself and I felt perfectly safe. The room was large and everything was clean. Definitely worth it for the price, but I'd probably more recommend it for quick stays or trips where you won't be spending a lot of time hanging out/relaxing in the room.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Pensacola - West Florida Hospital Hotel
- Red Roof Inn Pensacola - West Florida Hospital Hotel Pensacola
- Red Roof Inn Pensacola
- Pensacola Red Roof Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Red Roof Inn is conveniently located off I-10 exit 13, Davis Hwy, SR 291, by university mall. This Inn is within 4 miles of the University of West Florida, Pensacola Christian College, West Florida Hospital, the Pensacola Airport, and several restaurants and golf courses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Red Roof Inn, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Red Roof Inn Pensacola - West Florida Hospital reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.