“A hidden gem!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn Pensacola

You added Quality Inn Pensacola to your Saves list
Quality Inn Pensacola
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   8690 Pine Forest Road, Pensacola, FL 32534 (Formerly Comfort Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #14 of 61 Hotels in Pensacola
Beaumont, Texas
“A hidden gem!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My husband and I are Marriott Rewards members. We always stay at Marriott's when possible. Due to a family emergency, I had to book a room in a hurry. I have never stayed at a Quality Inn before, however, I always consult Trip Advisor first before making my final decision. WOW, was I pleasantly surprised. This is not a modern or hip facility, however, it is clean, breakfast is included, and most importantly, the staff is exemplary. From the front desk to the hotel maids, I have never experienced such superior service. I stayed here for a month. Because of their excellent care and service, the nature of my visit seemed less traumatic. Customer service is what makes or breaks a business. I have been to many 5 star hotels that can not hold a candle to this hotel regarding service and price. I will definitely stay there again!

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Pensacola Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was a pretty good hotel. All interior rooms, reminds me of an apartment complex. I stayed on the second floor and had a great view overlooking the pool. It was sort of noisy in the hallways: I guess it was the weekend. My only suggestion is to put a vending machine on the second floor. I had to take the elevator for snacks.

Room Tip: second floor room
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled solo
Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Me and my fiance visited Pensacola and decided to stay here because it was right off Interstate 10. Overall my room was nice. We didn't get a chance to try the breakfast because it was way too crowded in the early morning. With free internet and coffee in my room, I have no complaints.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
Houston, Texas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I chose this hotel because it was inexpensive and we were just passing through on the way to Orlando. I wasn't very impressed with it, though. We checked in late in the evening and check-in went smoothly. I was a little concerned when I saw the TV with all of the video camera feeds on display at the front desk. I felt like I had stepped into a security guard shack or something when I saw that. It didn't give me the impression that it was a safe place to stay. As for our room, the toilet seat was partially broken and the room smelled musty. I didn't see any signs of mold in the bathroom, but I am suspecting that the musty smell had something to do with the lack of a working fan in the bathroom. The free breakfast was OK, but limited. Not enough room for anyone to really sit down there and eat, but we usually bring our food to our room anyway. The area where the hotel is located appeared rather dark and that worried me a little when we arrived. It doesn't look like a very safe neighborhood and it needs more lighting. Checkout was a little irritating as I stood waiting for the morning desk worker to acknowledge me and then she ran off to the kitchen area to help someone with waffles. If someone is waiting to checkout and has their luggage, do them a favor and don't make them wait while you do some other noncritical task. I don't think I would stay here again mostly because I felt creeped-out by the video camera feeds on display and some of the clientele looked creepy as well lingering around the exterior at night.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I walked in as they were just getting their system back up after being down for 12 hours (desk clerks information). I must say I was concerned and anticipated a problem but alas they were ready for me!!
They already had my reservation handled as well as my request for downstairs that was noted in my rewards.
Room was well cared for. Staff was excellent! Pleased all the way around with this visit!

Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2015 via mobile

Check in was simple and pleasant.
Room:bed was very comfortable
Bathroom was in need of serious yet simple cleaning around tub knobs and drain.
Window dirty screen broken, refrigerator iced over. Breakfast was ok area was tight and small.

Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2015 via mobile

Nice place for short stay to visit UWF. very comfortable beds and soft fluffy pillows clean and extremely friendly staff.we were arriving very late and they made sure we had a short walk to room, even offered a later check out to accommodate us.the hours and variety at the breakfast was very nice and I thought 2 flavors of waffles was great..would definitely recommend this hotel for short stay or business trips

• Stayed March 2015

Been to Quality Inn Pensacola? Share your experiences!