The hotel was decent. Everything was nice and clean. I found the fact that the gym was upstairs to be kind of weird but it had some nice equipment. Overall, I have really have no complaints. My favorite part of the location would have to be the front desk agent on staff the morning of my check out. She was very friendly and charming. Being a receptionist myself, I greatly appreciated it.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Pensacola - Pine Forest Hotel Pensacola
- Comfort Inn Pensacola - Pine Forest Hotel
- Comfort Inn Pensacola
- Pensacola Comfort Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pensacola’s Quality Inn hotel is conveniently established off Interstate 10 at Exit 7. This hotel is close to several restaurants, entertainment, universities and colleges, medical centers, and recreational activities. This interior corridor hotel offers amenities that include Complimentary Hot Breakfast. And, of course, free hot coffee is available throughout the day. The hotel also offers an exercise room, business center, fax and copy services, self-service laundry facilities, free weekday newspapers, and an outdoor seasonal pool. Each room features free high-speed Internet (wireless and wired), 32-inch LCD television, microwave, refrigerator, coffeemaker, hairdryer, iron with full-sized ironing board, AM/FM clock radios, in-room safe, free local calls, and data ports. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Tingo, HotelsClick, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Quality Inn Pensacola reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.