Staff was friendly and helpful. Rooms/beds were comfortable but baths need refreshing. Pool also needs work and the chlorine levels appeared to be way off. There was a nice selection at the breakfast bar. All the common areas were sparkly clean. We frequent Pensacola often and will certainly stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Pensacola - Pine Forest Hotel
- Comfort Inn Pensacola - Pine Forest Hotel Pensacola
- Comfort Inn Pensacola
- Pensacola Comfort Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pensacola’s Quality Inn hotel is conveniently established off Interstate 10 at Exit 7. This hotel is close to several restaurants, entertainment, universities and colleges, medical centers, and recreational activities. This interior corridor hotel offers amenities that include Complimentary Hot Breakfast. And, of course, free hot coffee is available throughout the day. The hotel also offers an exercise room, business center, fax and copy services, self-service laundry facilities, free weekday newspapers, and an outdoor seasonal pool. Each room features free high-speed Internet (wireless and wired), 32-inch LCD television, microwave, refrigerator, coffeemaker, hairdryer, iron with full-sized ironing board, AM/FM clock radios, in-room safe, free local calls, and data ports. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Choice Hotels, Priceline, Olotels, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Quality Inn Pensacola reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.