Okay, it isn't the Ritz but for under $80, what do you expert.
The room is clean, the bed is comfortable and the employees are pleasant. Our room had free Internet, a microwave and a small refrigerator. There was also a small safe though it doesn't look like it would stop a determined person. There is a small coffee maker in the bathroom.
The lobby space is very basic with a small space they serve a free breakfast in the morning. They have coffee available all day.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Pensacola - Pine Forest Hotel
- Comfort Inn Pensacola - Pine Forest Hotel Pensacola
- Comfort Inn Pensacola
- Pensacola Comfort Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pensacola’s Quality Inn hotel is conveniently established off Interstate 10 at Exit 7. This hotel is close to several restaurants, entertainment, universities and colleges, medical centers, and recreational activities. This interior corridor hotel offers amenities that include Complimentary Hot Breakfast. And, of course, free hot coffee is available throughout the day. The hotel also offers an exercise room, business center, fax and copy services, self-service laundry facilities, free weekday newspapers, and an outdoor seasonal pool. Each room features free high-speed Internet (wireless and wired), 32-inch LCD television, microwave, refrigerator, coffeemaker, hairdryer, iron with full-sized ironing board, AM/FM clock radios, in-room safe, free local calls, and data ports. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Choice Hotels, Priceline, Olotels, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Quality Inn Pensacola reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.