“A complete dump” 2 of 5 stars

Lafayette, Louisiana
12 attraction reviews
“A complete dump”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

My feet stuck to the floor, theater had a terrible smell, and the people working the concession were clueless and slow. The concession stand was the worst part. I ran out during the movie to grab a drink, no one was in line, lobby was empty so it was fairly obvious I was in the middle of a movie. I order a Pepsi, seems simple right? The guy took forever to get the cup and put my drink in it, then proceeded to stand there and count the drawer BEFORE ringing me up. I should have just left the drink sitting there and went back to the movie. We only went to this particular theater because some of my friends wanted to drink alcohol while watching the movie. Not worth the buzz......

Visited June 2013

Pensacola, Florida
15 attraction reviews
“Could Be So Much More!!!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

I love independent businesses. I only patronize chains if a local business does not have what I want. The Silver Screen is a bit different.

Here is a place to order bar food and watch a movie. The number one thing that keeps this place going is the fair prices for their goods and services. Not all the food is worth bragging about, but in perspective, it's a good deal.

One thing I could not understand is why they spend money on the up keep of the exterior of the building, but don't seem to want to clean the interior where everyone is located.

The only thing I really had to mention to staff members was why the odor was so strong from the flooring and / or lack of good ventilation. There was a musty odor present. After some drinks, maybe you won't smell it as much. I don't know for sure.

As far as getting some value for your money, this is a fun place. The staff is cool and were always smiling.

Visited January 2013
Pensacola Beach, Florida
10 attraction reviews
“Nite at the movies”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

Six friends went to see Identity Thief at the Silver Screen because we enjoy the casual atmosphere and availability of Adult Beverage. We all had a good time but found the actual theater we were in smelled like a moldy basement. Seats & tables were clean and comfortable.
Please fix the mold problem

Visited February 2013
Navarre, Florida
6 attraction reviews
“Such a great experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

What other theater can you go and sit down for pizza and a beer and watch a great flick for super cheap prices?! Nowhere!!! Love this place! We go as often as possible :) Entertainment for the whole family and everyone that works there is super friendly.

Visited September 2012
Gulf Breeze, Florida
5 attraction reviews
“It's a movie theater”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

It's a movie theater. What more do you want? It was clean, in a good location, average theater. The theater wasn't spectacular, but it was a nice one.

Visited November 2012