“Horrible service, mediocre food.” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Hopjacks Pizza Kitchen & Taproom

Hopjacks Pizza Kitchen & Taproom
10 S. Palafox PL., Pensacola, FL 32502 (Formerly Hopjacks)
850-497-6073
Cuisines: American, Pizza, Vegan, Vegetarian
Good for: Outdoor seating
Dining options: Late Night
Milton, Florida
“Horrible service, mediocre food.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2013

This was my 2nd visit. Both times we have had terrible service. Tonight my daughter and I arrived before the rest of our party. We sat for 10 minutes before we were ever acknowledged. We ordered fries before the rest of the family arrived, they were eventually plopped on the table. We had no napkins, silverware or plates. The sauce for the fries arrived after we flagged our server down to ask for napkins and forks. The bill came and I paid cash, the change should have been $3.73. She only brought back $3.00. Even though it's only $.73, it annoyed me since her service had already been so bad. It is the only time in my life that I have never left a tip. I don't plan on going back again.

• Visited November 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Newton, Massachusetts, USA
“Unique pizzas, good beer”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

Our group of 4 split 2 pizzas. One was a traditional margherita, the other was a buffalo chicken pizza. Both were enjoyed. This place also has a terrific beer menu with lots of great microbrews from around the country. Ambiance could best be described as "cavernous" but hey it's a pizza place, not supposed to look like someone's dining room.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Navarre, Florida, United States
“Great pizza, great service, great atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

We've been to both the downtown location and the one on Cervantes. Both have delicious pizza (especially the white pizza and the butcher's block) and very friendly service, but the prize for atmosphere goes to the downtown location. Located in one of the old buildings on Palafox with it's dark wood and high, open ceilings, this place has a lot of old world charm.
The pizza is some of the best I've had in the area, with some very interesting combinations such as the butcher's block which has filet mignon on it. Or, you can design your own pie. The staff have always been very pleasant and attentive. If you're in to beer, they have a ton of different ones to chose from, and seem to be very helpful in making recommendations.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Exton, Pennsylvania
“Great food and lots of great beer on tap!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

The brie dip was the best! Ordered one then ordered a second. Great beers on tap. The service was great!

Visited September 2013
Pensacola, Florida
“Great place to grab a drink with friends.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

Hopjacks has an excellent selection of beers at a very good price. When I came back from California I figured there wouldn't be any decent places to grab a craft brew, but Hopjacks proved me wrong! Also, if you enjoy a good,thick dark beer try the Midnight Oil.

• Visited September 2013