“Great service and food” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Pensacola, Florida
“Great service and food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

I had not been to Red Robin in a while and I was pleasantly surprised that the taste had not changed. Everyone in our party enjoyed their food and they were very patient in serving our table with two little ones. Kudos Red Robin Pensacola! We will be back!

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Miami, Florida
“YUMMY!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

My son and husband couldn't get enough of this place! They LOVED the burgers. I was looking for something lighter, but I decided to join them on their second visit. I ordered their chicken caesar wrap - it was really good. But I have to admit I HAD to taste their burgers - they were REALLY REALLY yummy. Another thing that was pretty neat was that they kept re-filling the french fries - I blew my "diet" again once I tasted the sweet potato fries - DELICIOUS!!!

Visited May 2013
Pensacola, Florida
“Needs some improvement”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

I have been to other Red Robin locations in Maryland and they were very good. The one here in Pensacola, however, needs some work. I have often seen servers bicker amongst themselves, dirty silverware, incorrect orders, etc. Also, I'm sure it's a change made to all their locations, but the portion sizes seem smaller than they used to be, especially the fries. I know they are "bottomless" but before, I rarely accepted more and now I always do because the first serving isn't enough.

• Visited April 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Clermont, Florida
“A Good Burger”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

We visited Red Robin on our recent trip to Pensacola. The food was good. Red Robin has gourmet hamburgers that are quite good. They have a large selection of different burgers and toppings. Their bottomless fries are great and their desserts are good.
However, the evening we went the service was a little lacking. The server was friendly, but she had trouble keeping up and forgot a couple of things in our order. I think she was doing her best, but the restaurant was busy and I believe she was covering too many tables. The management probably should have scheduled or called in more help.
Overall decent food, but the service is mediocre.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Tucson, Arizona
“Good Service, Gold Beer”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

Red Robin is always good and this location was no different. Great burgers, fries, and onion rings. Cold Beer. Sweet and attentive waitress.

Visited December 2012