“Super Loud” 2 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #25 of 552 restaurants in Pensacola
Cuisines: Pizza, Sandwiches
Good for: Families with children, Outdoor seating
Description: Mellow Mushroom is the place for the best hand tossed pizza and calzones in the Southeast! All of our products are made fresh to order with our natural springwater dough, and it's hearth baked, like pizza's supposed to be!
Manistee, Michigan
“Super Loud”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

Stopped in here for dinner with my sister and her husband. This chain is always loud, it doesn't much matter what location you visit. This restaurant is no exception. They were not super busy, we were seated quickly, and the service was prompt. Salad, appetizer and pizza arrived well timed, and drink refills were not a problem. The food was average, nothing really mind blowing. They were playing loud music, and the bar tender was playing Alex Trebek, shouting trivia questions into the PA system. This was causing children to run back and forth from their tables to the bar, turning in answers to win free beers. I mean actual children, not just young adults. Why children were allowed to compete for free beer didn't even cross my mind at the time. I don't know if this was a Wednesday thing or if they do it every night. Anyway, I won't be coming back here next time I'm in Pensacola.

• Visited December 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

91% Recommend
Pensacola, Florida
“GREAT FUN”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2012

love the food. All real toppings. Great Value. More food than we could eat. Love the groovy atmosphere.

Visited December 2012
Pensacola, Florida
“Great new menu”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2012

Hard to decide on what you want. It's all munchy food that fills you up. I tend to eat so much I get a stomach ache because it's all so good. Join the Beer Club to get points for pizzas, T-shirts, and other prizes.

Visited December 2012
Pensacola
“MUSHROOMS GALORE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2012 via mobile

Had an awesome meal loaded with mushrooms. Stuffed portobello, mushroom soup and half a portobello sandwich. Service was great

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Orlando, Florida
“Waited WAY, WAY too long”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

We had to wait way too long to get a seat and then when we did get seated it took 45 minutes to get our appetizer and another 15 minutes for our meal. I was very disappointed because I enjoy Mellow Mushroom. I just wouldn't go back to this particular location. Our pizza was good, but not worth the wait.

Visited June 2012