“clean room, nice continental breakfast” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites - Pensacola West-Navy Base

Save Saved
You added Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites - Pensacola West-Navy Base to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites - Pensacola West-Navy Base
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   307 New Warrington Road, Pensacola, FL 32506   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #12 of 60 hotels in Pensacola
GreenLeadersBronze level
MIAMI, FL
“clean room, nice continental breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2012

This hotel is located a short distance from Pensacola Air Base where we visited the Naval Air Museum and saw the Blue Angels flying their training practice run. The hotel is clean and quiet, rooms are clean and well decorated. The bed was awesome with a goose down bed cover.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
hiexpresspensacola, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites - Pensacola West-Navy Base, responded to this review, August 31, 2012
We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us at our Holiday Inn Express! We strive to meet our guests needs and we enjoy hearing when we have a happy customer. We hope to see you again if you are in Pensacola again!

Thank you!
Assistant General Manager

103 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2012 via mobile

I chose this hotel because of the convince of the naval air base. I normally stay at Marriots but the closest one were about 7 miles out so I took a chance with the Holiday Inn and it was great! Easy to get to the base (literally a straight shot!) close to downtown and all the beaches! The room was very spacious and very clean. Extended cable channels. And plently of bath towels! I will always stay at this hotel every time I come to Pensacola.

• Stayed July 2012
I am very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us! Exceeding the expectations of our guests is one of our goals here at the Holiday Inn Express. A promise of a returning customer is the greatest compliment you can give a hotel!! Thank you for comments!

Thank you!
Assistant Manager
Moore, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2012

I was in town for some military training and the base lodging was full. I looked at some reviews at other hotels and they all had bad reviews (also what my friends said about their hotels).

The Holiday Inn Express was AMAZING!!! Very clean and new. Had a great continental breakfast. The best part was the bed. I had the best night of my sleep EVER on that bed.

Only downside was the water pressure was a bit weak but not that big of a deal.

I will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
hiexpresspensacola, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites - Pensacola West-Navy Base, responded to this review, August 6, 2012
Thank you for deciding to stay with our hotel! We like to hear when our guests have such a good experience.

We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to Pensacola!

Holiday Inn Express West Navy Base
Management
Chicago
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2012

clean well appointed hotel! Very helpful and friendly staff. Very close to the best Japanese restaurant in Pensacola (walking distance!) Lovely pool with hot tub.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
hiexpresspensacola, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites - Pensacola West-Navy Base, responded to this review, October 10, 2012
Thank you for your kind words! We look forward to you staying with us again in the future.

new orleans, LA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2012 via mobile

We stayed one night, i brought my wife and 3 kids alOng. The pool area was small, but very nice. The rooms were okay, clean, semi-modern (what you would expect frOm Holiday Inn. The most notable thing however was the remarkable customer service. Check out was supposed to be at 11a, my dive charter ran very very late and my wife requested a late checkout. They allowed her to stay in the room until 2pm which really worked out well. I would definitely stay again if i am with wife and kids, but it was relatively expensive (170.00 / night) so if i was diving by myself i would rough it in a motel 6 for 40 bucks.

• Stayed May 2012
Thank you for recognizing our staff. We were more than happy to give your wife the extra time that she needed. We hope you consider staying with us again when you make a trip with or without your family.

Minneapolis, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2012

This hotel is an excellent business hotel for business travelers on a budget!

Brand new, clean, comfortable, quiet, with free internet and parking, THE BEST BREAKFAST AROUND!

Well worth the money...you will be happy here.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
We strive to make every guest feel at home, especially our business guests. We know that you have a choice of where to stay and appreciate it when you choose our Holiday Inn Express. We look forward to being able to serve you again in the future whether for business or leisure travel.

3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2012 via mobile

I was really impressed with our room and the bed was really comfortable. Plus, who ever was cleaning our room during our stay did a wonderful job. That being said, everyone we spoke to and dealt with was really rude and seemed like it was a chore to even be there.
I stay at hotels a lot so I understand that there is usually an authorization above your room and tax for incidentals. Yet the woman didn't explain that it was going to be 25%....I don't care either way but with an authorization that big...you need to explain it to your customers
AT EVERY CHECK IN!
The other thing that really bothered me was while I was getting my breakfast the woman that was cleaning the area came right up to me and rattled her tip basket right in my face! I would have loved to tip her after my meal was over but come on! Who acts like that?! Then she stood over our table while we finished as if it were the only table in the world for her to clean and we were wasting her time.
I like to stay on this side of town because it's close to everything but most likely won't be staying here again.

• Stayed April 2012
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites - Pensacola West-Navy Base, responded to this review, May 12, 2012
Nhc07c,

Thank you for your feedback. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. We’re sorry you received service which was unacceptable. We hope that you give us a chance in the future to show you how great our hotel is.

Ben J
IHG Care

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites - Pensacola West-Navy Base? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites - Pensacola West-Navy Base

Address: 307 New Warrington Road, Pensacola, FL 32506
Location: United States > Florida > Florida Panhandle > Pensacola
#3 Green Hotel in Pensacola
#7 Romantic Hotel in Pensacola
#12 Family Hotel in Pensacola
#13 Business Hotel in Pensacola
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites - Pensacola West-Navy Base 2.5*
The Holiday Inn Express & Suites, Pensacola-Navy Base is located only 2 miles from Pensacola Naval Air Station and Museum. The hotel is also close to nearby beaches such as Pensacola Beach, Johnsons Beach and Perdido Key. The hotel is convenient to downtown and only 15 minutes from Pensacola Regional Airport. The property offers 73 guest rooms that includes 28 spacious suites. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, Venere and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites - Pensacola West-Navy Base reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites - Pensacola West-Navy Base

If you own or manage Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites - Pensacola West-Navy Base, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.