“Poor customer service” 1 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner
Orange Beach, Alabama
“Poor customer service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

My twin sister went by on Friday and purchased some rock shrimp for a celebration of buying a new home in Orange Beach. When we went to make dinner we noticed the shrimp felt funny and smelled. We actually sauteed a few to see if they were indeed bad and they were. It messed up our entire meal. She placed the rock shrimp in the freezer and was going to return then Sunday when she went home, but forget them. She called as asked if I would return them the next time I went to Pensacola and I told her I would. Joe Patti's would not make the shrimp good, first they said they needed an additional receipt and then they tried to tell me that rock shrimp were different than regular shrimp. I have eaten a few rock shrimp in my day, so I know this. They would not refund the money or give me replacement shrimp. I told the rude women helping me that Joe Patti could have them for dinner compliments of me and that I would not be back. I own a business and I know this is not how you treat your customers, and believe I was a long time customer. So all in all, very poor customer service, I understand bad seafood it happens, but poor service should never happen. I really wish I had taken photo of the rock shrimp for all to see just how bad they were.

• Visited February 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

93% Recommend
Gulf Breeze, Florida
“Not to be missed on your vacation to Pensacola!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

One of the BEST fresh seafood markets in the world!! Always busy, this well orchestrated operation steams & packs your fish on ice and serves you quickly with a variety of fresh delights for any seafood connoisseur. There is also a gift shop with accessories, a fresh bakery, meat & olive market, local spreads to sample, sides to enhance your meal and even fresh cheesecakes and gelato. Daily soup specials including seafood gumbo and New England clam chowder and offer a tasty snack while shopping. Love it!

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Pensacola, Florida
“Very Fresh”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

Fresh seafood. Great if your looking for a night in and to save some money by cooking up your own seafood. Also have great fresh bakery as well and sides to complete your meal!

Visited February 2013
Milton, Florida
“so good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

The fresh fish market is knowingly smelly, but they always have the best. There is also a fantatic little sushi bar in there off to the side.

Visited October 2012
Antioch
“The freshest fish and seafood and wonderful service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

We have had several wonderful meals made with the fresh foods at Joe Patti's. It is always busy, be they have their act together and you do not wait to be served. Lots of help and they are all very nice.

Visited January 2013