“A MUST Visit!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery
thedunes2@earthlink.net
“A MUST Visit!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

This is a must visit if you are vacationing here. Fresh, fresh Gulf seafood. They will pack it for you in dry ice for traveling (even by plane). Great wine selection and specialty items. They also will steam shrimp for you while you wait and sell salads, cheeses and fresh breads for a fantastic picnic lunch!

Visited January 2013

Pensacola, Florida
“Best fish market ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

This place is so unique. You can find anything here and when its super crowded you never wait longer that 10 min! If you like seafood, good deli meats and cheese, gelato, wine, sushi-- this is the place for you!

Visited December 2012
Utah
“Joe Patti's”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

Best seafood on the Gulf! During the summer when the free concerts are going on in Seville Square, you can't beat bringing a bag of freshly boiled shrimp to munch. Or take them down to the pier and enjoy the breeze! The atmosphere in Joe Patti's while purchasing your seafood is so much fun - the bustle makes it the best, and everything is fresh as can be. In addition to the 'fish market' there is a great sushi counter as well as a gourmet gift shop.

• Visited March 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Gulf Breeze, Florida, United States
“Excellent as always even on a crazy hectic day!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012

I'll admit, we've been going to Joe Patti's all of our lives. This is THE place to get seafood (most of it right off the boat) in Pensacola. It's not a restaurant. It's a seafood supply place that happens to have a deli and small grocery inside. So call first to be sure the deli is open. I've had there sushi in the past and it was darn good.

I went on Christmas Eve Eve to get seafood for Christmas Eve dinner. When I first pulled in the parking lot I was worried because it was packed. I went in, got in line and got my number, waited 5 minutes when they called me, the lady who helped was very helpful (especially since I walked in with a recipe and pointed at the ingrediants and said I need this this and this. She knew just what to pick). Then I waited in a line to pay but since I had my own cooler and didn't need ice I was out the door in a total of 15 minutes. Not bad since, I bet, there was 300 people in there!

The seafood was fresh and tasty. Most was local except for one lobster that made the trip from Maine. Everyone there was super friendly and helpful. Thanks for helping make our Christmas Eve dinner outstanding Joe Patti's.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Total baffoonery.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2012

I called to ask about if they were open to eat, they said yes, when I got there, I was told restaurant is closed on Sun-Mon, it was utter chaos inside and the address on Trip Advisor will take you out to Pensacola NAS. It is on B Street South, not South Street.

Even still, it looked like extremely fresh seafood, just sorry I didn't get to eat there.