“Excellent Service!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Value Place Pensacola, Florida (Detroit Blvd)

You added Value Place Pensacola, Florida (Detroit Blvd) to your Saves list
Value Place Pensacola, Florida (Detroit Blvd)
2310 W Detroit Blvd, Pensacola, FL 32534   |
Ranked #14 of 61 Hotels in Pensacola
“Excellent Service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013

During my relocation, I've been staying at Value Place on Detroit Blvd. for several months. The entire staff has been very helpful to me. The manager Tressa Odom, as well as Eric, Bobby, and Michael, have gone out of their way to make me feel welcome and appreciated. The property is conveniently located right off Interstate 10, adjacent to a quiet, residential area. And the building is well-maintained, clean, and safe! I was very fortunate to find Value Place, and especially this location. Staying here is so much better than a hotel! As an added bonus, the price is right!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at Value Place Pensacola, Florida (Detroit Blvd), responded to this review, December 18, 2013
We appreciate your feedback! Thank you for taking the time to post a review! We are very pleased that you have enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Brookhaven, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2013

We love the value and friendly people,super clean,safe,and convenient.Your stay in this hotel will be what you are looking for.I can't say enough about the way the staff made Us feel right at home,and as helpful as they could be.They let us know where all the good thing in this area are.Plenty of convenient parking.Our stay was also Quiet,no one was hassling us for any reason.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for the feedback! We love to hear from our guests. We pride ourselves on providing an excellent guest experience and are so pleased to hear that you great experience with us. We hope to see you again soon!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2013

This is a wonderful place to stay. Clean rooms. The best staff ever. This hotel is a great buy and very convenient to restautrants, beaches and shopping. It is located just off I 10 at exit 7. While convenient to the interstae, it is off the road in a quiet neighborhood setting.
Say hi to the manager,Teresa and her staff, Mike, Bobby, Shirley, and Eric.They are all great people. Enjoy your stay.

Room Tip: I iked the first floor in the middle. Less noise and very close to the coin laundry.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at Value Place Pensacola, Florida (Detroit Blvd), responded to this review, November 18, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post a review! We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us! Our staff works very hard to provide every guest with the best stay possible. We hope to see you again!
Bronx, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

As i said it was not what i expected!! Reading the reviews made me think this was horrible mess of a place,but i must say it's nothing of the kind!! The facilities on the outside were clean, the lobby was very clean smelled fresh, the staff were very helpful Teresa and Eric were great!!! I especially like that you cannot access anywhere in the building without a key card!! That gave me an added peace of mind! Anytime i needed anything they were there!! My room was very clean i felt right at home even though i come all the way from New York City. The rooms were like an apartment with stove,microwave and full sized fridge, laundromat on the premises and close to resturants and stores. I was originally suppose to stay for onw week, but i extended my trip for an extra week. Yes you do have to pay for things like linen but for the price of the room you still can't beat it!! I will be going home to pensacola to visit in march of 2014 and hands down there is no question where i will be staying!! As i told the staff your website does no justice for the real thing, i was so pleased with what i saw. I had my best friend go and look it over for me, they will give you a free tour of the entire facilities, she was also very pleased and so was I.

• Stayed October 2013
Thank you for your feedback! We are very pleased you enjoyed your stay with us! We hope to see you again soon!
Newport News, Virginia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

When we walked in, it smelled good so first impression was good. Hotel is very clean and secure. Rooms only cleaned every other Thursday but no biggie. Full size refrigerator, microwave and two burners. Bed was comfy. Bathroom spotless..not even dirt on the baseboards. Very good value for the money

• Stayed August 2013
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at Value Place Pensacola, Florida (Detroit Blvd), responded to this review, August 23, 2013
Thank you for your response. We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope that you will choose us again for your lodging needs!
NJ
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

If I could give this place 0 stars, I would. I stayed for 2 and a half months. I was spoken rudely to, disrespected, and called a liar. I feel like the general manager did not handle the situation well. She did not apologize and didn't seem empathetic. I also PAID for internet that was down, and was refused a refund. I have sent a statement to guest relations, and expect a response back.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
Heather L, Manager at Value Place Pensacola, Florida (Detroit Blvd), responded to this review, November 5, 2012
I apologize that your stay did not meet your expectations. We certainly strive to provide a pleasant stay for every guest and to treat our customers with courtesy. We sincerely hope that you will give us another try and thank you for bringing the customer service issues to our attention.
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2012

Checked in on a Saturday after making an on line resevation which included internet services. Upon arrival the inital greeting was pleasant and without incident. I gave them my credit card information and all seemed well for the next two weeks stay. By the third day I found that an ethernet cable was required to maintain any use of the internet. I was told that I was not charged for the internet and that it would require me to purchase a cable at the local best buy. I paid the 10.75 and bought a ethernet thinking this would be the end of the problems. On Monday of the following week I had the front desk knocking on my door saying that "rent is late". I went down to the desk and explained that I thought my reservartions were payed for when I checked into the hotel. I was told that rent is "my responcibility" while observing that I was charged five dollars for three days as late charges.

Verify everything down to when you will have your sheets changed.

If you do not fill out a 24 hour check out notice its an extra charge.

Customer service is very poor as I was told that the "customer is not always right". I hope this helps in that its like no where I have ever stayed before.

Does this sound like anywhere else in America?

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business

Been to Value Place Pensacola, Florida (Detroit Blvd)? Share your experiences!