“Awesome customer service and staff” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #8 of 61 Hotels in Pensacola
Pensacola, Florida
“Awesome customer service and staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

Our home was flooded in the storm in Pensacola in April 2014. Even though this hotel was booked they found us a room and have been super at accommodating our every need. I was calling it home after only 5 days of our 2.5 month stay. I love that they allow animals and do whatever they can to make sure your animals are as happy as you are. I would especially recommend this hotel to anyone who travels with a pet,,, you will not be disappointed!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
tpspensacola, Manager at TownePlace Suites Pensacola, responded to this review, June 24, 2014
Hello Lisa,
Thank you very much for taking the time to submit this online review. Everything we do is aimed to satisfy each of our guests needs and we love to take special care of the furry ones! We are happy that we were able to accomodate you and provide help during difficult times after the flood we had in town. I hope everything comes out perfect with your home repairs, in the meantime, we will do our best to be your home away from home. Thanks again for this awesome review!!

Johanna Allard
Johanna.allard@marriott.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Biloxi
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014 via mobile

This is a great hotel with an excellent staff in a nice location; what more could you ask for! Very convenient for shopping with a variety of restaurants around the area. Whether your trip is for business or a vacation, I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed June 2014
tpspensacola, Manager at TownePlace Suites Pensacola, responded to this review, July 15, 2014
Hello and thank you for such a great review! We are glad that you enjoyed our town as much as the hotel. Your feedback means a lot to us and we hope to have you again in the future.
Melanie Pipes
Assistant Manager
850-484-7022
Lynn Haven, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

We have stayed at this hotel several times now and it just keeps getting better. All of the front desk staff are amazing and the manager and asst. manager are the best!! I have never stayed some place where everyone goes so far out of their way to make your stay as good as it could possibly be. This would be my number one choice of hotels every time I come to Pensacola.

Room Tip: Rooms farthest from the front are quitter.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
tpspensacola, Manager at TownePlace Suites Pensacola, responded to this review, June 18, 2014
Hello Macon P!
Thank you for providing your feedback. We are glad that all your stays have been enjoyable at the TownePlace Suites Pensacola. Everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience. We truly appreciate you sharing your thoughts with the Tripadvisor community. we can't wait to have you and the rest of your crew back with us to continue to deliver exceptional service.
Johanna Allard
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

I was recently in town to visit my sons who are students at UWF and came back to TownePlace Suites. Melanie, Justin and Christian made sure I had everything I needed. It is nice to see the same friendly faces that were there on my last trip and I will definitely stay here again, keep up the good work and thank you!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
San Diego, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

I stayed here for a month and a half due to my boyfriend being in school (military). I couldn't have stayed at a better hotel! Customer service was excellent. Christian, Thomas and Johanna were very attentive to our many wants and needs. Our housekeeping lady, Ms. Virginia, was always there to refresh our room along with the other housekeeping ladies.

Great location!
While my bf was at school I was able to load up our infant daughter in the stroller and go shopping across the street at the "mall". Only a few stores but GREAT stores!

Long story short I recommend this hotel. It was a wonderful stay and we will be back again.

Thank you to the hotel staff!!

-The Angtons

• Stayed April 2014
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

We like to go where the road takes us. So as we are leaving Jackson Mississippi we decide to stay in Pensacola. TripAdvisor was able to get me a 800 # and the Marriott people found us this great hotel as Memorial Day weekend was coming to an end. We stayed 4 nights in what was basically a 2 bedroom apartment. The pool is outside but nice, the breakfast "grab and go" bar needs a bit more for the amount of people you accommodate, but overall amazing!

Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

Every time I come to Pensacola I stay here. This place is great and I love the full size kitchen and the rooms are just great. The area has experienced a lot of growth and there are now plenty of restaurants and stores (i.e. Academy, Burlington Coat Factory, Texas Roadhouse, Cheddar's, etc.) Hands down a great place to stay and within reasonable driving distance to the beaches and downtown/historic Pensacola. Also Johanna the manager is amazing. We came in at 9 am and she had a room ready for us by 11 am and even called us to let us know.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to TownePlace Suites Pensacola? Share your experiences!