“My favorite place” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Pensacola, Florida
“My favorite place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

I cannot say enough about this place. It is my favorite place in P'cola. When I leave this summer I will miss it so much. There is nothing bad about this place. Whenever I have people visit or meet someone new this is always the first place I suggest. I can find nothing bad to say about it. The prices are good, the service is great, and everyone is friendly.

Visited January 2013

Florida
“FAVORITE pizza place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

This pizza here is absolutely the best in town, garlicy sauce, great customer service and fairly inexpensive. We usually spending around $25 for a large three topping pie plus two to three beers. They are always busy for dinner so either get there real early or late after the rush.

Visited September 2012
Pensacola, Florida, United States
“Best pizza in pensacola”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

Very fresh and tasty! Pizza is baked in a wood fired oven. By far the best pizza in town. Very nice atmosphere and great location

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Houston
“Yowza!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

I have been slowly working my way through every restaurant in Pensacola since my husband has been working here for the past 6 months. I wish I had found this one sooner! I was looking forward to some good pasta, but decided to go with the pizza when I saw it coming out of the oven as they baked it. While we waited for the pizza we had the antipasto platter with pieces of baked pizza dough. Salami, prosciutto, artichoke hearts, tomato, fresh soft mozzarella, olives, etc. When the pizza came it had crunchy toasty crust and soooo much delicious cheese. But the dessert was what I was looking forward to: deep fried dough bites coated in powdered sugar and then drizzled with caramel sauce. When they came out I was surprised to discover they were beignets! They were gone before I realized it, but there must have been 6 or 8 of them - plenty to share. And the cherry on the whipped cream was they had my favorite chianti. We got there early-ish, about 5 pm and it was already full. By 6:30 or so when we left, people were taking seats on the patio even though it was only 40 degrees. It's a small house so be prepared for a slight wait if you come at dinner time. The locals love it - I saw the owner greet many of the patrons by name. If I lived here, I would be here regularly!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Pensacola Beach, Florida, USA
“The Place Locals Go for Quality Pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

Our favorite place for pizza in town. Fun to sit at the counter and watch them prepare the pizza and then bake it in a wood fired oven. Close to airport, Sacred Heart Hospital and Cordova mall. It's small - seats about 100 - so be prepared for a wait at meal times or order take-out.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere