“A wonderful local Peruvian restaurant...” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #175 of 276 Restaurants in Pembroke Pines
Cuisines: Peruvian
Pembroke Pines, Florida
“A wonderful local Peruvian restaurant...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2010

A wonderful local Peruvian restaurant. Food has been great the years I have going. It has grown to twice its original size and suffers from it. The food makes up for any inconsistency service.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

florida
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2010

I went to totoritas restaurant, I ate ceviche and spaguetti with pesto, both are very delicious! the leche de tigre too, i recomended this restaurant! The service is excellent!
And the prices are cheap and more on early bird, 5pm to 7pm!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Fort Lauderdale
“Be aware of Early Bird Scam!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2009

Las Totoritas advertises an Early Bird special from 5PM to 7PM Mon-Fri that is very attractive, 50% off. My family and I went at 6:30PM on a Friday and we order our appetizers and asked for 5 minutes to decide on the entrees. We got the appetizers after 7PM (way too late, we were hungry) and the waiter finally decides to take the order for the entrees, and he mentioned that the Early Bird price was over and the entrees will be charge at full price.
It was not our fault that the waiter took over 30 minutes to come back to us to take the order. I approached the owner, made him aware of the situation, and he said that he could not override the system. I felt that he was insulting my intelligence; I am a hotel manager and we certainly can override anything to please a customer.
What a shame!