Stayed here for a long weekend get away with the wife to see a Dolphins game. The resort was good, not outstanding. Would recommend however. Overall the facilities look very nice- water fountains, plenty of palm trees, a large outdoor pool etc, rooms were ok though. A bit dated but were clean and functioned well enough. Location is close enough to Miami and Ft Lauderdale as well as tons of shopping nearby. There are also 27 holes onsite that were very good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With 137 comfortable rooms and suites located on a 27 hole golf course with all of the amenities that you would expect of a first class golf facility including a pro shop, excellent food and beverage services and a staff that is ready to cater to your every whim. Minutes from South Florida's famed beaches and some of the best shopping in the country we invite you to relax at our resort while having access to all that South Florida has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com and getaroom.com so you can book your Grand Palms Hotel, Spa and Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Palms Hotel, Spa And Golf Hotel Pembroke Pines
- Grand Palms Pembroke Pines