We got a good deal on the room through Priceline. Arrived, checked in, there was no mini-fridge or microwave in the room. The desk advised they could be provided for a one-time additional $10 charge, so I paid it. Next morning, breakfast in the dining room, supposed to be complimentary, but no, again, we were "Priceline guests" and not entitled, had to pay for breakfast. No nearby shopping, just a Chevron with a snack shop inside. Publix a couple miles away. We did find out day two that there wasl also a lobby breakfast available, and it was free - make your own waffles, fruit, etc. Also had an unpleasant shock when my extra room key card was taken home by a bickering lover, I turned my card in at the desk and had the code changed, and an hour later he showed up, couldn't enter, went to the desk and they gave him a card. Not registered to the room, no ID asked for, just handed him a key card to my room. Extremely serious security violation, there. Room was small, out of date.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With 137 comfortable rooms and suites located on a 27 hole golf course with all of the amenities that you would expect of a first class golf facility including a pro shop, excellent food and beverage services and a staff that is ready to cater to your every whim. Minutes from South Florida's famed beaches and some of the best shopping in the country we invite you to relax at our resort while having access to all that South Florida has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Priceline, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Grand Palms Hotel, Spa and Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Palms Hotel, Spa And Golf Hotel Pembroke Pines
- Grand Palms Pembroke Pines