You added Holiday Inn Express Pembroke Pines-Sheridan St to your Saves list
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Pembroke Pines
Columbus, GA
“Nice place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

Stayed here after spending the day packing a moving truck for my daughter. The place was clean and quite. The staff were friendly and helpful. The breakfast the next morning was great. I would recommend this place to anyone.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Jackie S, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Pembroke Pines-Sheridan St, responded to this review, September 5, 2013
Thank you for your review of our hotel. We strive for you to have a great stay at our hotel. If ever your travels brings you back to our area please feel free to stay with us.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Winter Garden, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for several days. I was accused of taking a bath towel and charged $25. If I wanted a towel, I would buy one. I certainly would never take a Holiday Inn Express towel. I was very disappointed with the service I received when I called regarding my bill. If I took the item, I would gladly pay for it. I will not stay at this establishment again. I do not appreciate being accused of something I did not do. I will look for other hotel chains. I travel frequently and have never had this happen before. I used to be a loyal customer.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Pembroke Pines-Sheridan St, responded to this review, July 11, 2013
Dear frequenttraveller625,

Thank you for staying with us on your recent visit and for taking the time to write about your recent experience at our hotel. We strive to accommodate all of our guests and their needs and I’m disappointed that we did not meet your expectations. We are sorry you were not satisfied with the service you received from our staff. We take all reviews positive and negative very seriously, and your feedback will help us improve for our next guest or your next visit.

We hope this incident did not mar your overall impression of the Holiday Inn Express brand and that you can afford us an opportunity of making it right and welcoming you back in the near future.

Ferdinand G
Fort Worth, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

I was put into a room that had bed bugs. I had never seen them before and didn't know what to look for at the time. They only come out at night so you wont see them unless you know what to look for. I didn't notice them at first but the second night I was up late and when I was about to get into bed I started seeing these little reddish brown, apple seed shaped bugs. I took a couple of pictures, called the front desk and checked out immediately at 2am. After I returned home I called the manager to talk about what I had seen. She said she had never seen bedbugs and would call the exterminator and let me know what was found. I sent her the pictures I took and she denied the pictures were from her hotel when you can see the headboard and carpet, and bedskirt from that room. She said the exterminator reported no bedbugs. I don't understand why she would lie about it? I had to throw out my luggage in fear of bring those bug to my home. I feel like she should give me a full refund and replace my luggage at the very least.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Pembroke Pines-Sheridan St, responded to this review, July 12, 2013
Dear Paula W,

Krysllin G.
orlando
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

I stayed here for the weekend of The Jazz in the Gardens music festival. Check in was a breeze but upon arriving to my room I noticed the bed was unmade and the room clearly had not been cleaned. I informed the housekeeping staff that was on the floor and she informed the front desk.We were promptly moved to another room. The room was okay it looked bigger on the website and showed some signs of wear and tear even though the hotel was adverstied as new. I do not know if we were next to an engineering room but there was a loud noise like steam coming out of the pipes about every 30mins or so. Although it became a little disturbing but since we were in and out of the room I saw no need to complain.The location is right off the highway but if you have a car there are plenty of dining options about 15 or 20 mins away in either direction. It was fairly easy to get around from on and off the expressway.The breakfast was subpar so I only ate there once, Cracker Barrel is a short walk away. The staff was nice even though when we needed extra towels we were told they did not have any due to high capacity. The area is in a business district so it is pretty quite. Overall, it was an okay stay , but I'm not sure I would stay again.

• Stayed March 2013
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Pembroke Pines-Sheridan St, responded to this review, May 30, 2013
Dear MsVacationlady,

Thank you for staying with us and providing us with your valuable feedback. I appreciate the compliments on the staff and the level of service provided. Most importantly, I would like to apologize for any inconvenience the room conditions may have caused you. I have taken note and wish to thank you for all your valuable comments. These are of great importance to us and allow us to monitor and improve our service continually. Thank you for staying with us and we all hope to have an opportunity to serve you again.

Janice A
Toronto, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

Check in was easy and quick. Our room was a good size with 2 beds and a sitting area. There were 4 of us and we did not feel cramped. The location was convenient, next to I-75. You also get 2 pillows to choose from, 1 firm and 1 soft, loved that. The AC was a little too loud when it was running however since it was still cool when we went in March we turned up the temperature so it did not chip in. The pipes were very loud so if somebody in the room next door used their sink we could here it. The room had a musty smell as well as the hallways. Breakfast was nice with the usual scrambled eggs, bagels, coffee, tea etc. My daughter loved the pancake machine that makes fresh pancakes for each person. Overall a nice hotel.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Live Oak, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

The room was adequate and pretty basic for a midline hotel.

The check-in process was a little complicated due to our rooms being paid for by someone else who had not arrived yet, hence we spent quite a bit of time at the front desk working things out and got to interact for quite a while with the desk staff.
My first impression was that these people don't like their job very much. They were straightforward and very business-like and somewhat brusque. I could have closed my eyes and I wouldn't have known if I was checking into a hotel or the county jail.
We were asked for a credit card for "incidentals", I guess since somebody else was paying the bill, so we provided them one. We were then informed of their smoking policy and told that there would be a $500 charge for a "violation" yes, they actually called it a "violation."

Now, I do not smoke but my SO does, he is a very heavy smoker hence all of our belongings do smell of smoke. He is also respectful of the property owners right to regulate smoking on their property. Your house, your rules. He went outside to smoke the whole time we were there, he never did smoke in the room. We stayed there for three nights and pretty much only in the room to sleep.

Now we get the credit card bill and there is a $500 charge for smoking in the room. We are in the process of disputing it now. I would be very wary of this hotel. We won't be using it again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Pembroke Pines-Sheridan St, responded to this review, July 10, 2013
Dear gpepin,

First of all, thank you very much for your recent stay at our hotel. I am so sorry to see you did not enjoy your overall experience with us. We’d like to obtain some additional detail regarding your experience so we have sent you a private message. We hope to have the honor of serving you again should your travels bring you back to Pembroke Pines, FL.

Orlando A.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013 via mobile

We found the hotel and room very clean, high quality bedding and very comfortable. The staff was very helpful in suggesting where to eat and even provided us with a corkscrew. This was a perfect location close to the Miami Airporti. Thanks we would highly recommend.

• Stayed February 2013

Been to Holiday Inn Express Pembroke Pines-Sheridan St? Share your experiences!