“The food was really good.” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #81 of 316 Restaurants in Pembroke Pines
Florida
“The food was really good.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

I went to Scruby's Bar-B-Q yesterday with my family this is our 5th trip. The food is excellent specially the "Corn nuggets" my kids love those, like I read before the floors needs to be clean a little bid more often but overall excellent the barbecue sauce is "the delicious". Good price. Will recomend give it a try.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Wichita, Kansas
“Not the best”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2012

Scruby's is ok but it is very inconsistent. Not somewhere I'd want to go if the cook.is having an off day.

• Visited June 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Pembroke Pines, Florida
“Yummy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2012

Very reasonable prices and a great menu. The menu offers all that you would expect from a barbecue joint. However, what i love the most are their homemade selection of barbecue sauces! Wonderful!!!

Visited June 2012
Pembroke Pines, Florida
“Ribs great - restaurant cleaniless not so great!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2012

The server was excellent and my husband and son said that the ribs were fantastic. That being I must tell you that I hesitated going into Scruby's because of the filthy sidewalk in the front outside their front entrance door but since my husband and son were with me and they were looking forward to barbecued ribs I forced myself to go in. I looked around and saw that the tables and floors were extremely dirty and in need of a major cleaning. I ordered only an iced tea and when we left I told my guys that I would not be going back to Scruby's again because of the dirty conditions.

• Visited June 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Hollywood
“Nice smoke ring!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2012 via mobile

Ribs are good, but inconsistent at times, when they are good they are good!! Nice size portions. Good location for family BBQ!!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere