“YES YES YES,, best Pizza In S Florida” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Pembroke Pines, Florida
“YES YES YES,, best Pizza In S Florida”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2012

no questions the best Pie in South Florida,,, I dive from west of 75 weekly to grab pies here,, they even will meet you in the middle to save the drive,, if you like ask them to cook Pie 1/2 way so when u take it home put in oven for rest of cooking,,,,,, they will help and explain if needed or just eat their,,,,,

They treat yoiu like family,,, I am from a itialian family and it is so nice to go and chat,, sal the owner (i think) sons are really nice,,, very helpful and friendly,,, stop over you will say WOW,,,,

• Visited July 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Charleston, South Carolina
“Old world close family feeling.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2012 via mobile

Exceptional food. Has the little family restaurant feel. Family owned and operated, and you can tell by the quality of the food. If You want pizza I suggest see grandma sauce with extra cheese meatballs and pepperoni!

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Davie, Florida, United States
“Nasty Owner”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2011

We used to go to this location all the time and had great food and service. We haven't been there in 2 years due to loss of employment, so tonight we went and ordered a veal sub and veal dinner. The veal sub tasted like it was frozen and had vains through it. My mom thought it was her taste buds but it wasn't. I also ordered a pizza to go. After having the food and not enjoying it we decided to cancel the pizza and informed the waitress. She went to the owner and told her that we were not happy. She was very nasty and rude and wasn't happy about our complaint and the cancelled pizza that she told us not to come back. I informed her that we would not, mind you we've gone there for years as well as the on in Long Island. I am amazed that a customer would be spoken to in that manor. It's my money and I work had for it to be spoken to like that. I will be telling all my friends as well as my family not to go there mainly because the Owner (female) was rude and nasty. We were extremely disappointed in the quality of food as well as the rudeness. patrons beware of the short dark curly haired female owner. Oh by the way, the waitress was good.

• Visited November 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Plantation, Florida
“Good Family atosphere....”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2010

A nice quaint restaurant. Good for families or just a romantic evening. They have great specials and they treat you like you are family. Whether you are a regular or it is your first time you will enjoy the food and the atmosphere. You can also order takeout. The pizza is delicious. Love having big family gatherings at the restaurant.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Miami, Florida
“TERRIBLE!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2010

There was absolutely nothing enjoyable about this dining experience. The food was disgusting, the service (ESPECIALLY THE OWNER!) was APPALLING, and the decor was tacky. The bread, salad, sent back dinner, and re-cooked dinner were all terrible and tasteless. I am the least picky eater alive (I'll eat off the floor and be happy), but I couldn't take more than 3 bites of my food. Don't try complaining though because both the waitstaff AND owner are terribly rude and unsympathetic. This restaurant left my in an unsightly mood for the next hour! AWFUL!!!!

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere