“OK” 3 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Pembroke Pines, Florida
“OK”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

We sat at a table in the bar area, found the service to be a little slow. One of the waiters in the area kept passing by us and did not acknowledge, say hello, we'll be with you in a moment of anything. The rest was not full, it around 6pm, did not start getting busier till 7. Finally ordered our food and drinks, Drinks to a while to get to the table, I would have understood if it was busy, bit again rest was not full. We had ordered chips and salsa which we never got. We noted it to the waiter told him everything was OK, but we never received the chips and salsa. He apologized and asked if we still wanted them, we told him no thanks. I ordered the Santa Fe chicken salad which I found it had a little too much dressing for my taste and it was kind of spicy. That did not bother me I like spicy food but I would think they would make some notation on the menu for those that do not like spicy foods. Beyond that everything else was ok, not great just ok. I love Chili's and have been to that one and others before, I just think that this one dropped the ball that night. I will go to Chili's again but I have second thought of going back to this location.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

50% Recommend
Hollywood, Florida
“great food!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

We both had the fajitas trio, advised ask lemon for more taste. The entree nacho with chilis salsa were excellent. The tv were a little loud, but since the Miami Heat were playing we did not mind.

Visited March 2013
Hollywood, Florida
“quality of food”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

Saturday my wife and friend had lunch here and it ended up with my wife and her friend going to the hosiptal, for severe dierria and vomting.
they were not sick before.
The food quality sucks never eat here my wife is still bed ridden and trying to recover, we talked to her friend and she is also still bed ridden

• Visited December 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Spartanburg, South Carolina
“Last time ever.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012 via mobile

so when you ask for no lemon in your water what do you expect 'no lemon' wrong : here you will get lemon.
when you say no bacon on my salad guess what? you will get bacon.
I don't want a doe-eyed look from my waitress, who clearly does not understand what I'm saying for any part of an order.
And a frazzled manager-looking person coming to apologize doesn't help ...
There are too many choices in the area. Who would come here on purpose?

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Pembroke Pines, Florida
“Need Attention ASAP !!!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

On Sunday November 4/2012 my wife and I visited this restaurant for lunch with our daughter and the experience was not good at all. First, the hostess never provided a welcome to us (she just ask how many in our party and not in a happy manner). Second, our server Judd was polite and friendly but he need more training because he never offer or tried to sale any liquors or beer to us, he forgot to bring the soup that I ordered before dinner, never came back to check if our food was right, forgot the small plates with the appetizer,forgot the extra tortillas that we ordered and to complete the bad experience,the manager on duty never came to our table to check how the service was.We love to eat at Chili's but based on this experience I do not think to come back to this location.

• Visited November 2012