“I want to congratulate the manager She was over everything She deserves a 10” 5 of 5 stars
Review of 7 Pecados Kitchen & Grill

7 Pecados Kitchen & Grill
14537 SW 5th Street, Pembroke Pines, FL 33027
954-322-2234
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
7 Pecados Kitchen & Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 302 Restaurants in Pembroke Pines
Cuisines: Argentinean
Good for: Local cuisine, Outdoor seating
Dining options: Reservations
Description: 7 Pecados Kitchen & Grill is a modern and casual restaurant serving homemade Argentine Food, showing the true essence of Argentine life, its culture and its people. 7 Pecados features a full wine bar with over 50 labels as well as a wide selection of international and domestic beers.
“I want to congratulate the manager She was over everything She deserves a 10”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

I drive from Miami beach and was very good. I recommend to my friends. I like the music.
Always is nice ti have live music. It was a great idea.

Opa Locka, Florida
“Great Atmosphere!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

We were going to cheesecake factory when we walked by this place and said "what the hell!" We were pleasantly surprised. The food was excellent and the people were extremely friendly. The meat was soft and juicy and the atmosphere was relaxing. Would recommend going during lunch, it is a little cheaper.

“Amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013 via mobile

I love Argentinian food, and by far this one was the best i had ever tried !!The people is great, and prices super reasonable.

Hollywood, Florida
“great experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

I've heard about this new place at Pembroke Gardens and went last Friday. What a pleasant surprise! Food was great, service was amazing, atmosphere was superb. The menu offers a little bit of everything but I recommend the "Milanesas". I also had the tuna tartar as an appetizer and it was delicious and perfectly cooked.
The wine selection is impressive and remember to leave some room for the homemade desserts.
We will be back very soon!!

Charleston, South Carolina
“Great Meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

I went with a friend that spent a lot of time in Buenos Aires and we both had the Milanesas & thought it was excellent. Great food, wine, service, and reasonably priced.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere